Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 2:40:34 AM EDT
I'm watching Diary of the Dead and it is lame.  Really lame.  So was Land of the Dead and just about every zombie since the original Dawn of the Dead.  I'm just a little tired of all the actors getting eaten for being retarded, the supposed Soldiers being scumbags and the dead winning.  

So I figure WTH.  ARFCOMers get together all the time for shoots and to screw around.  Why not get 30-40 of us together to film or own kick ass zed flick?  Somebody on this site has to have the background and desire to direct and edit it.  We can outfit the Soldiers with the appropriate uniforms and weapons, the civvies can all have EBR's and know how to use them and the dead won't win!  Any interest?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Zed flick? WTF man, you're a Texan not a Limey!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Get over it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm good for it. I've got a decent camera and stuff...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:22:42 AM EDT
[#4]
the problem is the zombies are supposed to win.

Sure its annoying as hell to see movies where the main characters have never seen a gun before, and troops are busier looting and looking out of their own interests than killin stuff, but that makes for more entertainment than watching 2 dozen mall ninjas slaughtering zombies wholesale and laughing at hippies getting eaten.

Id love to see a movie where everyone in it wasnt a complete fuckstick, but a happy ending zombie flick just isnt meant to be
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:23:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Only if I'm the star.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

I'll make you the HMFZIC. (Head Mother Fucking Zed In Charge)

Yes, I think this idea has potential.  Unlike a Romero flick the only politics allowed will be the famous zombie democrats shambling about getting shot at.  How about a Nancy Pelosi zombie that dies with an M4 clutched in its claws.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:40:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

Yes, I think this idea has potential.  Unlike a Romero flick the only politics allowed will be the famous zombie democrats shambling about getting shot at.  How about a Nancy Pelosi zombie that dies with an M4 clutched in its claws.

The fuck do I wanna catch a OTM to the head for?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, and it would suck worse than the trash put out by Hollywood, but for different reasons.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:00:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I have been a photographer since 1982. From 1989 on, I am also a videographer, producer, editor, etc. I can write, direct, shoot, edit, and author DVD's.

But I no longer have a good video camera.

If we did this, it would have to be a good script with promise of making a lot of money, because my finances are in the tank right now.

StagPower
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:02:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yes, and it would suck worse than the trash put out by Hollywood, but for different reasons.

Everyone would be trying to fuck a zombie in the ass and take pics of it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:04:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

Nobody says you have to die.  We can make you like Bub.  If you wear that helmet maybe we could bounce a round off it and let you survive that way.

BTW, for those of you who think that this would suck, let's hear your ideas on how to make it full of WIN instead.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:22:20 AM EDT
[#12]
just go film an Obama rally
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:22:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
BTW, for those of you who think that this would suck, let's hear your ideas on how to make it full of WIN instead.

This is General discussion. Here (unless you are the original poster) you tear down good ideas, but don't present any good ideas yourself. Kind of like the Democratic party, now that I think about it.

I'd pay to see the film arfcom made.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:35:16 AM EDT
[#14]

The basic premise for the ARFCOM movie has already been done.  It just has to be put on film.

Anyone remember Arfpocalypse Now?

Who's going to play Heavy 6?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:37:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The basic premise for the ARFCOM movie has already been done.  It just has to be put on film.

Anyone remember Arfpocalypse Now?

KS1982
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:57:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I think the comic (AN I & II) should be flashed in the credits.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Bump for the daywalkers.  Let's hear from those who fear the dark...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

thats another issue altogether- Heavy 6 would be indistinguishable from 95% of the rest of arfcom on screen.  lets face it- one 400 pound camo wearing tacticool fatty looks pretty much the same as any other 400 pound camo clad tacticool fatty

and of course much like arfpocalypse now, it sounds like this film would be constant inside jokes one right after another.  were not exactly gonna garner a wide audience making obscure steakhouse, carwash, and wheelbarrow jokes
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I'll be the guy that gets bit and not tells y'all.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'll be the guy that gets bit and not tells y'all.

and i'll be the guy that shoots you on the spot without thinking about it
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:59:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats another issue altogether- Heavy 6 would be indistinguishable from 95% of the rest of arfcom on screen.  lets face it- one 400 pound camo wearing tacticool fatty looks pretty much the same as any other 400 pound camo clad tacticool fatty

and of course much like arfpocalypse now, it sounds like this film would be constant inside jokes one right after another.  were not exactly gonna garner a wide audience making obscure steakhouse, carwash, and wheelbarrow jokes

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

Com'on Take one for the Team!

NO, NO 70Sat and Killswitch need to be written into ARFPOCOLYPSE......escaping the city and driving across country on Killswitchs gas saving moped(kind of like on dumb&dumber...but much more tactical)
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
just go film an Obama rally
LOL if that doesn't say it nothing will.
Resident Evil was probably the best one since Dawn of the Dead since they made 3 of them I'd say it made out good in the box offices.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

NO, NO 70Sat and Killswitch need to be written into ARFPOCOLYPSE......escaping the city and driving across country on Killswitchs gas saving moped(kind of like on dumb&dumber...but much more tactical)

Do I finally get to kiss 70satvert at the end?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#27]
The premise would be that arfcommers/survivors meet up from all over the U.S, and all is good until we start arguing amongst ourselves on who has/makes the better AR. Then it'll turn into one major blood bath consisting of Stag fanboys vs. RRA fanboys vs. Noveske fanboys vs. POF fanboys vs. LWRC fanboys vs. Colt fanboys vs. LMT fanboys, etc.

The river will run red with kool aid.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The premise would be that arfcommers/survivors meet up from all over the U.S, and all is good until we start arguing amongst ourselves on who has/makes the better AR. Then it'll turn into one major blood bath consisting of Stag fanboys vs. RRA fanboys vs. Noveske fanboys vs. POF fanboys vs. LWRC fanboys vs. Colt fanboys vs. LMT fanboys, etc.

Um you forgot the XCR fanboys, ad the HK fan boys. Don't forget the SIG 556 retards coming out to prove how "special" their rifles are, cracked hand guards and TAPCO stocks be damned!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

He may want you to pay him for that kiss.....
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Can Arfcom make a zombie flick? Yes we can.

Can we make it good? That's a whole 'nother story.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um you forgot the XCR fanboys, ad the HK fan boys. Don't forget the SIG 556 retards coming out to prove how "special" their rifles are, cracked hand guards and TAPCO stocks be damned!

And only the Superior fanboys will be left to fight the legions of the undead!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#33]
I only own DPMS rifles.  Does that mean that I'll survive to inherit the Earth?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:26:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only if I'm the star.

He may want you to pay him for that kiss.....

I just want to kiss him, not blow him. I'm not a total ghey!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top