Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 9:31:44 PM EDT
WatchingNancy Grace showing the robery of the jewelery store, claiming the robbers had a "machine gun"-clearly not- then complaining that the one security gaurd did not engage them with his side arm. She wants the security gaurd to confront 4 armed men, one with what she says is a "machine gun "Sounds like she is promoting a cowboy shootout.
Wonder how many people she has prosecuted for protecting themselves in her years as a prosecutor ?
Typical hypocritical anti-gun liberal POS
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I hate that cunt.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The only reason she has her own show is because she can look, act, and talk like a total thundering bitch with permanent PMS.

I hate how she talks over everyone, cuts them off, and puts words into their mouth just like Allen Colmes.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only reason she has her own show is because she can look, act, and talk like a total thundering bitch with permanent PMS.

I hate how she talks over everyone, cuts them off, and puts words into their mouth just like Allen Colmes.

I just hate her fucking voice and accent.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#4]
TwatTacular
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just hate her fucking voice and accent.

she has a hooked nose

looks like its for sticking up a bears ass
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]
She has to have something on someone who makes decisions network level.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Act...right...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#8]
She'a a man..!!!  Baby..!!!  Yeah..!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
is this the jewelry shop here in dallas that was robbed?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#10]
fucking +1 million for everyone in this thread
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:49:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I FUCKING LOVE the Nancy Grace gets owned video! I have seen it more times then I can count and I still laugh my ass off!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#13]
i think she'd be a prime candidate for a south park appearance
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#14]
So, who here would fuck her? I'd bend her bitch ass over and make her call me Daddy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top