Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 8:07:53 PM EDT
Seem like it has hurt everything else. But I have not heard of falling gun sales. No sales or price drops.

So is the gun market immune to economic downturns??
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Negative.  Everyone is buying shit thinking it's all about to get banned.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Election year.  Try and find an LMT lower in stock, for example.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
When things get bad, people get armed. They might just shoot a little less though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Today my class 3 dealer said he had an abnormally large stack of forms.  He said people were snapping shit up, mostly cans.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Couple years ago, a guy I met through work was fairly anti, saw no need, felt that I was extreme in my views, etc.  Today when we were talking (we've since gone shooting together and hes no longer anti) and he says with the economy and fuel headed the way its going, he intends to get a pistol and shotgun for personal and home security.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top