Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 2:36:20 PM EDT
Long story short, I had a Microsoft Zune that needed to go away. Here ya go.

Zune + Tannerite
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
FTFW.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and in before the topic edit. (Tanerite )
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
im all for destroying the zune, but that music makes me wonder..... your not really an Apple lover are you?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
FTFW.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and in before the topic edit. (Tanerite )

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the better uses I've seen for a Zune. :-)

what was the backstory on this?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Perfect music to go with an iPod.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm a manager at a supermarket. During the last holiday season we sold Microsoft Zunes. I think I'm the only one that works there that knows anything about technology. On my day off a lady bought a Zune and came back a few hours later saying something was wrong with it. One of the other managers let her exchange it for a different one. I don't think he even opened the package to look at it. What she did was buy the Zune, replace it with her old(non working) one, then exchanged it for another new one. So she got two new Zunes for the price of one + her old one. I filed a police report with the serial numbers of all three Zunes(2 new, 1 old). The police said they couldn't do anything with it.

So that's why I had a Zune that needed to just go away. It pissed me off every time I saw it sitting in the drawer of my desk at work.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Hate that f'ing song!

Good use for a Zune though
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a manager at a supermarket. During the last holiday season we sold Microsoft Zunes. I think I'm the only one that works there that knows anything about technology. On my day off a lady bought a Zune and came back a few hours later saying something was wrong with it. One of the other managers let her exchange it for a different one. I don't think he even opened the package to look at it. What she did was buy the Zune, replace it with her old(non working) one, then exchanged it for another new one. So she got two new Zunes for the price of one + her old one. I filed a police report with the serial numbers of all three Zunes(2 new, 1 old). The police said they couldn't do anything with it.

So that's why I had a Zune that needed to just go away. It pissed me off every time I saw it sitting in the drawer of my desk at work.

... wow.

I'm not sure what's worse, that that woman is okay with what is essentially robbery, or that the police don't care.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Outstanding!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Hehehe, nice. :)
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
My zune is running like a champ.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Same here, better than any iShit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here we go...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here we go...

Go blow up an Xbox and a copy of Vista next. This thread has the potential for Epicness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top