Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 6:05:26 AM EDT
CLEVELAND —  A teenager accused of plotting a school attack wrote that he wanted "instant recognition" for shooting a record number of victims and that he wouldn't feel sorry about it, according to documents unsealed Tuesday.

A black spiral notebook authorities obtained from the 16-year-old boy's locker at Penn High School in Mishawaka, Ind., contained handwritten entries in which the teen expressed his hatred for most of the people at the school.

"I wanna break the current shooting record. I wanna get instant recognition. The only thing that stops me is the fact of being put in jail forever, or having to kill myself, or getting killed by an officer. I could kill anyone without feeling sorry because society sucks!!!" read an entry dated April 18, the day before he was arrested.

The teenager has been charged with a juvenile count of conspiracy to commit murder and a denial plea has been entered on his behalf. A hearing is scheduled on June 11 to determine whether he'll stay in juvenile custody.

He is accused of plotting with Lee Billi, 33, of suburban Cleveland. Authorities said Billi and the teenager exchanged e-mails in April, discussing simultaneous mass murders at the teen's high school and at another location that police haven't identified.

Indiana Prosecutor Says 16-Year-Old Planned Columbine-Style Attack A search warrant affidavit filed to obtain a judge's approval to search Billi's computer and disks was unsealed Tuesday.

According to the documents, the teenager told authorities his violent thoughts began when his girlfriend broke up with him.

He chatted online with Billi about obtaining "party favors," a code name for guns and bombs, the documents say. An entry in the teen's notebook says they planned their attacks to be carried out on Sept. 11.

A message seeking comment was left after business hours Tuesday at the office of the teen's lawyer, James Nafe of South Bend, Ind.

Billi was arrested April 24 and has pleaded not guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit murder, 38 counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor and one count of possessing criminal tools.

He is being represented by the Cuyahoga County public defender's office, and a message left there late Tuesday wasn't immediately returned.

Authorities said the plot was detected when a school officer investigating an unrelated threat discovered Internet postings in which the teen discussed his support for the Columbine High School shooters, who killed 12 classmates and a teacher before committing suicide in 1999.

-----------------------

Girl dumped you and you couldn't take it like a man... so you wanted to take it out on innocent people...

Pussy
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
He was going to do it all because of a girl

what a dumbass

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad they stopped it before it happened.

This is the fuel that would drive gun control front and center during an election year.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Oxygen thief
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

what a dumbass

ban womenz for the world!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what a dumbass

ban womenz from the world!

Not that I'm gay, but life would be much easier and cheaper.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what a dumbass

Cheaper, yes.  Easier? Not so sure... depends on the woman

My fiancee loves to cook and clean for me, she like guns, and she's very low maintence.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#7]
No pussy in the world is worth that kind of trouble. None.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's an idea, lets give him counseling from some blond flake, pump him full of anti-depressants, and tell him that we all love him.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:41:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess there is no more 1st amendment right either.  Book authors will be targeted next
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Where is that picture of guys feet in a shower, a bar of soap is on the floor, and another set of feet are just behind his.

I forget the name of the picture.  But I think we ought to send it to this latest loser.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I think that that the media is more to blame. Yeah breaking up with the GF sucks sometimes but at that age, some people don't know hot to deal with it. So.....he wasts to make himself look like a big shot and break the record for the number of people he can kill. If the media just made it a foot note in their reporting of these types of things, I'm sure he would not have even thought about it and would deal with the break-up like most of the rest of us do, with a bottle until we throw up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Here's an idea, lets give him counseling from some blond flake, pump him full of anti-depressants, and tell him that we all love him.

I got a better Idea.  Lets take him out back and shoot his ass!!  After that they need to quit making sinsationalized news stoies giving the little creeps a way to go out FAMOUS!!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This is the fuel that would drive gun control front and center during an election year.

No kidding.  

+ People like this dirtbag shouldn't see the light of day again.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Well at least he has goals.  So many of today's youth are just content without any goals or direction.  

Seriously, though.  What affirmative steps did he take toward accomplishing this goal?  Were threats actually made to others?  

I'm not saying there weren't actions takens, but the notion that someone can be arrested for mere words without actions sends a chill down my spine and really leads to a slippery slope.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#15]
The kid should be given a lobotomy and then sterilized.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

SOP
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No pussy in the world is worth that kind of trouble. None.

He's gonna be the pussy in prison.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#18]

"I wanna break the current shooting record. I wanna get instant recognition. The only thing that stops me is the fact of being put in jail forever, or having to kill myself, or getting killed by an officer. I could kill anyone without feeling sorry because society sucks!!!"

The MSM is to thank for turning these crimes into 24 hour a day circuses & giving these unstable, poorly raised kids this kind of outlet.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:56:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

what a dumbass

Cut his dick off and throw him in with the Mexican Mafia.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#20]
height=8
Quoted:
The kid should be given a lobotomy and then sterilized shot.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really hope that you all realize that NO REAL CRIME WAS COMMITTED.

Theoretical crime.

Pre-crime.

How did the kid get caught?  He used his First Amendment rights.  The he lost his other rights, because an investigator DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SUPPORTING.

When I was a kid, we talked about how easy it would be to kill everybody in school.  Never did it.  But I would have spent time with counselors, time in prison and never have been able to join the military if todays' school system had caught us talking about it.

At this point, the young man has had his rights violated for TALKING about something.

And you guys want to SHOOT him for it??

The older guy should have known better, but from what is said here it is doubtful he committed any serious crime (or why was he not charged with plotting murder?)
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I guess there is no more 1st amendment right either.  Book authors will be targeted next

I'm curious about this...

Where is the line between conspiracy to commit and simply venting frustration to your journal?  I suppose they have to prove intent?

The "thought police" do come to mind.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#23]

According to the documents, the teenager told authorities his violent thoughts began when his girlfriend broke up with him.

Wastin away again in margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that theres a woman to blame
But I know its nobodys fault
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what a dumbass

Cheaper, yes.  Easier? Not so sure... depends on the woman

My fiancee loves to cook and clean for me, she like guns, and she's very low maintence.  

You should keep tabs on human cloning. When it's perfected you're sitting on a gold mine.

Quoted:

Wastin away again in margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that theres a woman to blame
But I know its nobodys my own damn fault

That's the stanza to use.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:26:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theoretical crime.

Pre-crime.

How did the kid get caught?  He used his First Amendment rights.  The he lost his other rights, because an investigator DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SUPPORTING.

When I was a kid, we talked about how easy it would be to kill everybody in school.  Never did it.  But I would have spent time with counselors, time in prison and never have been able to join the military if todays' school system had caught us talking about it.

At this point, the young man has had his rights violated for TALKING about something.

The older guy should have known better, but from what is said here it is doubtful he committed any serious crime (or why was he not charged with plotting murder?)

Did he actually take any concrete steps towards doing the deed?

While I agree with you in concept, something has to be done between the time when a person writes about doing something in a blog and when he actually pulls the trigger.

"Attempted murder!  Do they give a Nobel prize for Attempted Physics?"
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

How about we walk him up the gallows and put a rope around his neck and tape his hands to the trip handle?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
"I wanna break the current shooting record. I wanna get instant recognition. The only thing that stops me is the fact of being put in jail forever, or having to kill myself, or getting killed by an officer. I could kill anyone without feeling sorry because society sucks!!!" read an entry dated April 18, the day before he was arrested.

I'm glad he was arrested for not committing murder. I guess.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theoretical crime.

Pre-crime.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top