Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 5:41:51 AM EDT
Should BHO win in November and take the presidency down a road filled with Fail, will there be as much of an outcry as there is towards Bush?

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope...BHO is their boy.  When SHTF, it will be because the system was so broken by the other people.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#2]
No.  All of our souls will be healed of imperfection, and from hence forward we shall all flourish in the land of milk and honey.

Next question please.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No.  All of our souls will be healed of imperfection, and from hence forward we shall all flourish in the land of milk and honey.

Next question please.

They will call it Camelot II
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:48:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Picture the Clinton years times three.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:49:25 AM EDT
[#5]
No.

The fact that Americans will elect a half-black man with an Arab name has WIN written all over it.  Nothing that Obama will do after assuming office will tarnish the WIN that his election brings to America's race conciousness.  President B. Hussein Obama is reparations we can believe in.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#6]
The white supremacist will not be happy thats for sure.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:51:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Picture the Carter years times three.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:53:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Picture the Carter years times three, with "reeducation camps."[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nope...BHO is their boy.  When SHTF, it will be because the system was so broken by the other people.

Yep.  And I think if he's elected, he will cause so much damage to the liberties of the citizens of this country that it will become unrecoverable.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:06:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I see Hillary going VP and then having Obama bumped off to give her the top seat

Then we'll have Hillary for president, and even if it's found that she is responsible, impeached and thrown out of office, we have Pelosi...

What a sad reality.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Barack The First will wave his magic dick in the air and make it all better.

Frankly, if he gets in, it will probably be so bad there will not be another black president for at least 50 years.  BHO is a dangerous asshole.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Then we'll have Hillary for president, and even if it's found that she is responsible, impeached and thrown out of office, we have Pelosi...

What a sad reality.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#14]
In before the thread title change.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I see Hillary going VP and then having Obama bumped off to give her the top seat

I would be okay seeing that.  Of course it still would suck to have hillary as president.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:16:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Picture the Clinton years times three.

Ha, I'd like to picture the Reagan years, but I'm only 22.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:19:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Should BHO win in November and take the presidency down a road filled with Fail, will there be as much of an outcry as there is towards Bush?

Outcry by whom? The media who created that monster? The mobs in the street who swooned over him?

Nope. There will be no outcry - and certainly not any noticable outcry from "conservatives" that's for sure.

No matter WHAT disaster Obama creates for this country, either through intent or incompetence, it will all be blamed on Bush.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#18]
If "they" have overlooked the fact his spiritual advisor and pastor of 20 years is a racist, that he is friends with a known terrorist, has virtually ZERO experience,is a less than one term senator with the most liberal voting record (including over 100 "present") votes, that he wrote a book about the white man "keeping darky down", and still want to vote him into office...

I'd say they'd overlook just about anything he does to this country and find some way to justify it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#19]
You forget how quickly the left threw Hillary under the bus...  They will offer the same treatment to BHO when he doesn't give them their dream legislation.  After a campaign of BHO perfection and love, he will be seen as another special interest wishy-washy creature of Washington.  Gays never forgave Bill for his 'don't ask, don't tell' policy after campaigning with a gay friendly platform.  Can you imagine what will happen to BHO when he has to come to the conclusion that he cannot withdraw US forces from the mideast without terrible consequences.  

The Dems have had an easy decade+.  It's easy to be critical of those in power.  Just comment, offer nothing constructive.  Once you are in power, you best hope that you got there on competence instead of being a critic.  Critics have never made a good movie...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:27:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Next question please.

Meh, I'll skip the milk and honey; can I have the land of booze and titties instead?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:31:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

As much of an outcry? There will be NO outcry about anything he does.

The MSM will blame Bush's "legacy" for nearly every F-up, to mix it up, they will occasionally blame the few republicans left in congress, and racism.

Any bad news that does make it out will be dismissed as sour grapes from racist republicans bitter over the loss of the election.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:45:46 AM EDT
[#22]
The american public elected George Bush twice over democrates whom the public thought were "too liberal".

I don't think we have to worry about a habitualy lying bitch and a pro-muslim, leftist, anti-american, racist, half breed getting elected as long as there are not too many pinheads who decide to waste thier vote on a third party candidate.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top