Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/4/2008 4:02:15 AM EDT
I've heard that mccain might be "swift-boated" by Vets in AZ(unconfirmed as of yet)

The guy that was talking about him on the radio this morning said he is retired AF

and that he "hangs" with a group of Vets that get together when mccain votes against

the .Mil(which is all the time according to him) He says they call him the "songbird"

because of what he did in Vietnam.  He said that mccain gave everybody up.......

Just passing along what I heard on the radio this morning, I've never liked him
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Viet Nam is fucking OVER.

Worry about the future - it can still be changed.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah! lets screw over McCain because Obama will be so much better for us and the country, WooHoo!!!!

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:13:09 AM EDT
[#3]
This is the first I've heard of this.....

apparently you can get more info by googling "songbird mccain"

Yeah, he's better than obama........I'd be better than obama
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:17:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They were also talking about his record of voting AGAINST .MIL, that wasn't Vietnam "era"
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:26:35 AM EDT
[#5]
.  He said that mccain gave everybody up.......

Okay ARFCOMM, one more time. Torture works. John McCain was tortured (real torture) until he talked, if you torture someone long enough (and don't let them kill themselves) they will comply to get the torture to stop

(McCain) He described the day Hanoi Hilton guards beat him "from pillar to post, kicking and laughing and scratching. After a few hours of that, ropes were put on me and I sat that night bound with ropes."

"For the next four days, I was beaten every two to three hours by different guards . . . Finally, I reached the lowest point of my 5 1/2 years in North Vietnam. I was at the point of suicide, because I saw that I was reaching the end of my rope."

McCain was taken to an interrogation room and ordered to sign a document confessing to war crimes. "I signed it," he recalled. "It was in their language, and spoke about black crimes, and other generalities."

"I had learned what we all learned over there," McCain said. "Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."

Anyone here think that they would have held out longer than McCain?  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Top Cop Says McCain Was Never Tortured
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is "a lying skunk"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 7th, 2008

A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has personally spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that he refused to provide information after he was captured and tortured in Hanoi, saying that in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of his willingness to tell all to avoid torture.

Jack McLamb served nine years in secret operations in Cambodia and other nations before going on to become one of the most highly decorated police officer's in Phoenix history, winning police officer of the year twice before taking a role as a hostage negotiator for the FBI.

"I know a lot of Vietnam veterans and a few POW's and all the POW's that I've talked to over the years say that John McCain is a lying skunk," McLamb told the Alex Jones Show.

(Article continues below)

"He never was tortured - they were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date of birth.

"The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know," said McLamb.

McLamb said the POW's told him that McCain had sustained two broken arms and a leg injury from not pulling his arms in when he bailed out of his A-4 Skyhawk that was shot down over the Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi.

The POW's said that McCain made 32 propaganda videos for the communist North Vietnamese in which he denounced America for what they were doing in Vietnam.

"They have these sealed now, our government has these sealed, we can't get to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRISON PLANET.TV NEW YEARS SPECIAL - IT'S BACK!
Subscribe today for just $39.95 and get the equivalent of 5 months free!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain and U.S. Veteran Dispatch.

Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:30:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

History is why I'm so concerned about the future.  

I was never a POW
I was never subjected to mental and physical torture
I wasn't there, so can neither confirm nor deny the "Songbird" claims

HOWEVER - any man that makes a decision to save his own ass at the expense of his brothers and/or fellow countrymen has shown that they posess a serious character flaw that, in my opinion, makes them ineligible for receiving my trust.

Unfortunately, I once again find myself in the position of voting against a party's rhettoric rather than for an individual.  I will be casting my vote against the Democratics in November...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:33:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, good luck with that.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I wonder if you felt the same way when the 'nam issue' handed the current idiot in chief a second term.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:39:04 AM EDT
[#10]

"I had learned what we all learned over there," McCain said. "Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."

I may not like a lot of his policies or antics as a Senator, but that motherfucker has balls far bigger than mine, and I will NOT brook any bullshit when it comes to his service record.

Anyone who thinks that swiftboating McCain is going to work is going to be in for one hell of a shock. He is not Kerry, who went to Vietnam, made a whole bunch of crap up, put himself in for bullshit medals, and thenleft Vietnam to come back to America and work for the enemy.

McCain spent years in a REAL torture prison (not the fucking Club Med the liberals get their panties into such a wad over these days), and never turned against his country. His record in the Senate has ALWAYS been to do what he thought best for the military whil never once putting it down, degrading it, or trying to destroy it.

Credit where it's due. While I may DESPISE him on political grounds, I am unfit to wipe down his corframs when it comes to his service record.

Some here may question his character because he "turned" or "broke" or "sang" under torture. Yeah? Well YOU haven't been tortured in your life, so you have no idea what it's like, so to sit behind your comfy keyboard and pass judgement on how someone who has reacted is a bit of a stretch. I know that I am deathly afraid of torture (watching those shows on the History Channel has made me squirm more than once), and I have always said that faced with the possibility of capture by the Vietnamese or any of the scumbags we're fighting today, I'd just as soon suck-start the weapon I was carrying or else hug a grenade and take a few more of them with me because I KNOW I would break under torture. No thanks.

I DARE the assholes on the other side to do this. It will be great to see them challenging the well-documented record of a war vet while their candidate was practically still in diapers at the time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if you felt the same way when the 'nam issue' handed the current idiot in chief a second term.

Actually it was far more than the "nam issue". It was a consistent pattern of lies, distortions, and betrayals by one John F'n Kerry, an elitist snob who isn't fit to lick the boondockers of the newest Navy recruit, let alone to have been a Naval Officer or the Commander in Chief.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:46:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yeah! lets screw over McCain because Obama will be so much better for us and the country, WooHoo!!!!

No shit.

Lets revel in smearing the GoP candidate.  That makes sense.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:00:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The mother-in-law you hate is better than Obamination
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Double tap
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The mother-in-law EX-WIFE you hate is better than Obamination

Fixed.

I actually love both my MIL and my ex-MIL. The feeling is mutual in both cases, too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:28:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Local nut here in my area is on this bandwagon too.
I truly wonder what the hell these guys are thinking? I mean if they manage to destroy a republican party campaign they'll get someone who DOES dislike the military so what is their motive? Is it their own dislike for the military? Are they seeking the spotlight? Are they on someone's payroll? I'd ask the local guy here if I thought I'd get a straight answer- but I know why he does it, he seeks the spotlight, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:33:12 AM EDT
[#17]
There are tards out there that claim he's responsible for the USS Forrestal accident nevermind the fact there is video evidence proving otherwise.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#18]
He spent five and a half years as a prisoner of war.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is "a lying skunk"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has personally spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that he refused to provide information after he was captured and tortured in Hanoi, saying that in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of his willingness to tell all to avoid torture.

"I know a lot of Vietnam veterans and a few POW's and all the POW's that I've talked to over the years say that John McCain is a lying skunk," McLamb told the Alex Jones Show.

It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain and U.S. Veteran Dispatch.

Well, given the ironclad credibility of the sources that are bringing this information to the public, it MUST be true.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

Prison Planet

Stop right there that is all you need to know, a sewer only idiots take seriously.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe this shit.   The guy got shot out of the sky fighting for this country, and his opponent genuinely hates the country.   Tough choice.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well, given the ironclad credibility of the sources that are bringing this information to the public, it MUST be true.

You beat me to it.  I can't believe anybody would lend any credence to anything that comes from Prison Planet.

-James
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#25]
This whole situation is kinda funny actually... on one hand, I agree with the idea that you have to have big brass ones to live through that kinda crap...

However, if he really did sing like a bird before they tortured him, then is that the kind of person you want as president?

Not only that, but the concept of "McCain > Obama therefore nothing bad about McCain matters" is utter trash; I'm not voting for either of the tards as neither represent me (and no, I'm not a Ronulan Paulistinian.)  I'd rather carve off limbs than vote for Obama; but I'm sick and fuckin tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.  McCain's stance on amnesty is enough to get him the shitstamp in my book.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:51:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't know about swift-boating, but I did hear that McCain was the basis for this character in Pulp Fiction.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#27]
I thinki a better use of your time is finding out who "Jack McLamb" is, where HE came from, what HE did in Vientnam (if he even went), who HE works for, and what is angle is. I think you might be surprised.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
There are tards out there that claim he's responsible for the USS Forrestal accident nevermind the fact there is video evidence proving otherwise.  

A missle MIGHT HAVE hit his plane - how the heck is he responsible for that?

He was clear across the deck from the launching vehicle.

sheesh.

Av.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beat me to it.  I can't believe anybody would lend any credence to anything that comes from Prison Planet....or Jack McLamb.
-James

I fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:56:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hence the "tards" portion of the post.  
Just like the tards ready to believe this Alex Jones horseshit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Aiding and Abetting
Jack McLamb, 56

Of the sprinkling of law enforcement professionals who supported the Patriot movement, retired Phoenix, Ariz., cop Jack McLamb became by far best known, speaking at Patriot events around the country.

Describing himself as the most highly decorated officer in the history of his police department, McLamb ran an outfit called Police Against the New World Order that he claimed had a highly unlikely 6,300 members.

He produced a periodical called Aid & Abet Police Newsletter and, most famously, a 75-page conspiracist document entitled Operation Vampire Killer 2000: American Police Action Plan for Stopping World Government Rule.

McLamb embraced a panoply of conspiracy theories. He told a 1996 rally that government officials were smuggling drugs into the country in a bid to incite racial hatred.

In 1999, he asserted that Vice President Gore intended to reduce world population by 90% through some kind of end-of-the-millennium Y2K plot. He suggested that Communist-led Latinos planned to take over the Southwest.

Along with his friend, Green Beret-turned-Patriot James "Bo" Gritz, he sold plots of land in Idaho as the perfect place to survive the coming troubles.

But when the much ballyhooed "Y2K" collapse failed to materialize, McLamb began to peddle his ideas on the tax protest circuit, instructing students last fall that "Taxes are Voluntary!"

From a Quick Search....Link-- Link

Info about "Vampire Killer 2000"....get the tinfoil out...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I've heard that mccain might be "swift-boated" by Vets in AZ(unconfirmed as of yet)

The guy that was talking about him on the radio this morning said he is retired AF

and that he "hangs" with a group of Vets that get together when mccain votes against

the .Mil(which is all the time according to him) He says they call him the "songbird"

because of what he did in Vietnam.  He said that mccain gave everybody up.......

Songbird! fuck them, spend some time with a stick thru your arms wrapped so tight that your shoulders dislocate, be tortured on a daily basis, eat shit till your stomach no longer accepts ANY food, sleep or don't sleep on a hard floor all day, fuck those armchair veterans who probably never saw nothing worse than a typewriter the time they spent serving. McCain is a hero, wherever he goes in a .mil setting he gets a standing O and applause for about 10 minutes. Fuck those armchair veteran pogues.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Aiding and Abetting
Jack McLamb, 56

Of the sprinkling of law enforcement professionals who supported the Patriot movement, retired Phoenix, Ariz., cop Jack McLamb became by far best known, speaking at Patriot events around the country.

Describing himself as the most highly decorated officer in the history of his police department, McLamb ran an outfit called Police Against the New World Order that he claimed had a highly unlikely 6,300 members.

He produced a periodical called Aid & Abet Police Newsletter and, most famously, a 75-page conspiracist document entitled Operation Vampire Killer 2000: American Police Action Plan for Stopping World Government Rule.

McLamb embraced a panoply of conspiracy theories. He told a 1996 rally that government officials were smuggling drugs into the country in a bid to incite racial hatred.

In 1999, he asserted that Vice President Gore intended to reduce world population by 90% through some kind of end-of-the-millennium Y2K plot. He suggested that Communist-led Latinos planned to take over the Southwest.

Along with his friend, Green Beret-turned-Patriot James "Bo" Gritz, he sold plots of land in Idaho as the perfect place to survive the coming troubles.

But when the much ballyhooed "Y2K" collapse failed to materialize, McLamb began to peddle his ideas on the tax protest circuit, instructing students last fall that "Taxes are Voluntary!"

From a Quick Search....Link-- Link

Info about "Vampire Killer 2000"....get the tinfoil out...

Yeah, let's take this fucking nutcase seriously!

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:08:22 AM EDT
[#34]

And then you have the other candidate, who would never have gotten in that A4 Skyhawk in the first place, but would have been busy carry protest signs back home while our troops bled, had he been alive then.  

It simply boils down to one axiom.:

The lesser of two evils. Period.

That just the way it is. hinking.gif
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#35]
God I hope they do try to swift-boated him,most Americans know what McCain did,I think it would just blow up in the scum faces,all it would do is hurt obama
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#36]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Just passing along what I heard on the radio this morning, I've never liked him hem,

Some of those veterans who criticize were POWs also, I'd hardly call them "armchair veterans". I believe McCain has skeletons in his closet. The NVA knew he was an Admiral's son and treated him differently than the other POWs, this was known.

The bottom line is, he is still the lesser of the two evils.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Jack McLamb talked about how Police and Military against New World Order (the organization that he helps run) "knows that Oklahoma city Bombing was done by our Government" (United States). "It was blown up from inside and we (members of Police and Military Against New World Order) have the evidence to prove that."

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#39]
How do you Swift boat McCain? I don't like the guy but damn he was a POW for fuck sake.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#40]
I am voting for someone the same as me.......
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:21:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I wonder what that cocksucker would have given up had he endured what our guys had to endure in the hands of those little scum bags.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Fortunately the record refutes this.

McCain refused the chance for early release, despite daily torture.  That alone makes me give him the benefit of the doubt.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You really think so?
You sound like a liberal to me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Unless they were in the room with him as he was totured I don't give a shit what is said about him. And I certainly am not going to listen to some asshole say he heard others say things.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

Jack McLamb served nine years in secret operations in Cambodia and other nations before going on to become one of the most highly decorated police officer's in Phoenix history, winning police officer of the year twice before taking a role as a hostage negotiator for the FBI.

(Article continues below)

"He never was tortured - they were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date of birth.

"The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know," said McLamb.

McLamb said the POW's told him that McCain had sustained two broken arms and a leg injury from not pulling his arms in when he bailed out of his A-4 Skyhawk that was shot down over the Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi.

The POW's said that McCain made 32 propaganda videos for the communist North Vietnamese in which he denounced America for what they were doing in Vietnam.

"They have these sealed now, our government has these sealed, we can't get to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain."

Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:28:42 AM EDT
[#46]
you do not want a senate, house of reps and the presidency controlled by the deomcrats, there is simply no argument against that. Our work does not end in November.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was clear across the deck from the launching vehicle.

sheesh.

Av.

Just do a search....

Here is one tard.....

Topic: McCain crashed five jets, blew up USS Forrestal

Crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire. Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4. 'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain's case, the 'wet-start' 'cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration, along with 167 of his fellow Forrestal shipmates (including those who died later from wounds suffered). 'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots. McCain was quickly (they were still counting the Forrestal dead) transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred).
Description: XA4D-1 Skyhawk BuNo 137812 experiencing a wet start (note the pool of JP on the ground and the tongue of flame from the tailpipe).

link to the fruits:  http://christianparty.net/f/forum_posts.asp?TID=5

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I am voting for someone the same as me.......

fuck the ..... , finish it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe this shit.   The guy got shot out of the sky fighting for this country, and his opponent genuinely hates the country.   Tough choice.

+1

Other than taking the Lord's name in vain, I completely agree.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

+1

I've been kinda peeved over the years about "kooky" left-wing conspiracy bullcrap.  Right-wing consrpiracy shit is always treated as nonsensical (and is for the most part), but the left's version seems to get a free pass by the media and public.

Did'nt McCain fly the Thunderchief (USAF).  The A-4 skyhawk was Navy, correct?

If McCain did'nt get tortured, then how did his mouth/jaw get so messed up?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top