Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 7:41:19 PM EDT
Sorry just Had to get this one out of the way.

Carry on....
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Satan owns your soul for such a weak post count post
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry just Had to get this one out of the way.

Carry on....

What's bad about that?

I think 666 is a cool number!  I used to buy $6.66 worth of gas all the time, just so I would recognize the charge on my credit card statement and know my card wasn't being used fraudulently (of course, today, $6.66 only buys you a few drops of gas, so now I have to buy more).

Just think of it as your "Post Number O' Satan!"
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My post count is sad. That being said, I'm currently being coached by some of the biggest post whores of all times & with any luck will break the 1K mark by 2010.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My post count is sad. That being said, I'm currently being coached by some of the biggest post whores of all times & with any luck will break the 1K mark by 2010.

Post Whore  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top