Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/3/2008 7:31:41 PM EDT
The whole "Would you disown your child if you found out they were gay?" thread got me thinking....

I'm a crossdresser. Am I going to spend eternity swimming in a lake of fire? Does that count as gay or straight in biblical terms? Or am I just possessed by demons?

I'm being a little sarcastic, but I am curious.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
lake of fire, but only becuase of your poor penmenship.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The whole "Would you disown your child if you found out they were gay?" thread got me thinking....

I'm a crossdresser. Am I going to spend eternity swimming in a lake of fire? Does that count as gay or straight in biblical terms? Or am I just possessed by demons?

G

So whose account are you?

ETA: for spelling and you're still a
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm a crossdresser.  but I am curious.

G

huh...no shit
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

+1
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#6]
This is most certainly not a tag for troll outing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
lake of fire, but only becuase of your poor penmanship.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I disown cross dressers.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
lake of fire, but only becuase of your poor penmanship.

oh! bukakke-fail!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Have you seen shawnofthedead recently?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#12]
pics or

and that would be my cue to
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

G

I'm not O_P, but I do know that in the Old Testament law, God forbids men to wear women's clothing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Is it the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK already? I almost missed the "Coming out".         Next?

In todays news: Obama was nominated .....................

--------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

I'm not O_P, but I do know that in the Old Testament law, God forbids men to wear women's clothing.

then how comes they all wore the same dresses back in the olden days
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Is it the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK already? I almost missed the "Coming out".         Next?

--------------134thSIGNAL

No, he's not coming out yet. He's still curious.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

then how comes they all wore the same dresses back in the olden days

Hold on, let me go check my photo album.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I beat up cross dressers, it's like beating a women only you don't get a domestic charge.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I am a lesbian, trapped in a man's body.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#24]
they have a cross dressing gene. Well they will try their damnedest to find one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Mmmmkay.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Rule #1: Don't drink & post.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#27]
wtf is wrong with people?

geebus we have some loons.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#28]
And here I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to involve shooting things.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Welcome to the grand contradiction of the modern conservative music.
"Men should be free to live their lives to a moral beat of my choosing."
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Epic thread in the making!!!

OP,

Do you still like chicks?  Was it some gag for haloween, or are you a full blown cross-dresser?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Come on now, it's not like I haven't brought it up before. Besides, if I'm going to Hell, I'd at least like to bring the right wardrobe. Four inch heels may not be the best thing for walking on brimstone. And red isn't my color, at least in femme mode...

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Come on now, it's not like I haven't brought it up before. Besides, if I'm going to Hell, I'd at least like to bring the right wardrobe. Four inch heels may not be the best thing for walking on brimstone. And red isn't my color, at least in femme mode...

G

MARPAT + pumps = FAIL

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see what you did there.

Yeah, I didn't mind the Indigo Girls or early Melissa Ethridge.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

OP,

Do you still like chicks?  Was it some gag for haloween, or are you a full blown cross-dresser?

Do you mean OP as in "Original Poster" or "Old Painless". I'm assuming you mean "Original Poster."

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

OP,

Seriously? I still like women. I like them enough to want to be like one, at least for a few hours. You could say it is full blown.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#37]
depends, post a pic of yourself in drag.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
wtf is wrong with people?

geebus we have some undeservedly self important loons.

yep.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I'm not that crazy.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP,

Do you mean OP as in "Original Poster" or "Old Painless". I'm assuming you mean "Original Poster."

Good Lord let's hope there is not a "Housecoat of Truth" in the offing...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Nevermind.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP,

Seriously? I still like women. I like them enough to want to be like one, at least for a few hours. You could say it is full blown.

G

My question was serious, thanks for awnsering.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#43]
dang troll power is strong today
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP,

Correct.

Old Painless is O_P    I didnt even think about that.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not that crazy.

G

i quess you'll have to cal the church lady

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP,

Good Lord let's hope there is not a "Housecoat of Truth" in the offing...

I just can't see Old_Painless in red stilettos
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

ETA: for spelling and you're still a

If up to 10% of men are crossdressers, why would it be surprizing that ther would be a few on ARFCOM, in fact, there are 3,072 members on line right now, figuring that most of them are men, about 300 would be crossdressers.  

Honestly, I don't care if a person is gay or straight, beleives in God or not, is or is not a crossdresser, Republican or Democ....OK, that may be pushing it. If they are a decent person to me I will be decent to them.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

It's not a contradiction.  I believe men should be able to live any life they choose(legally) but I am also free to condemn their lifestyle(morally).
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a contradiction.  I believe men should be able to live any life they choose(legally) but I am also free to condemn their lifestyle(morally).

I have no problem with people disagreeing with a certain behavior or lifestyle. But when people try to legislate their opinions I get my blood pressure up real quick.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#50]
I think you need to take it to the Religion forum, or the Womans forum, or somewhere.....

Serious question, out of curiosity:  Why?    Is it just a "Look at me!" impulse, or is there more to it?   Are you gay?, or just enjoy playing the part?   Inquiring minds want to know.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top