Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 4:03:44 PM EDT
Most of us would have cheated on hillary too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not that he cheated on Hillary.  It's that he did it at work and with an young underling who he had control over.  Any CEO of a large corporation would have been out on his ass for doing the same.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
it was the least grevious of his many shitty acts as president.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
This isn't even going into that he committed perjury.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The leader of the free world with no moral compass. Nice combo.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton lied under oath to a grand jury. He has a law degree from Yale University, and knows full well that perjured testimony undermines the very foundation of our judicial system, but did it anyway.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
PLENTY of people have served prison sentences for perjury and obstruction of justice - for lesser cases than that against Clinton... Futhermore, you seem to be forgetting that the Lewinsky scandal came to light partially because of the Paula Jones sexual harrassment suit - not to mention Kathleen Wiley, and a couple of other women that scumbag had problems with...

Clinton was/is a scumbag - and tpo defend such actions doesn't speak much for one's own character...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#7]
He was the ultimate scumbag we've ever had.  Read "Dereliction of Duty"...you're hate for him will grow 10X.

HH
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#8]
The whole scandal and impeachment should never have been brought to light.  It was a pathetic ploy by the Republicans, with no actual gain.  We were thoroughly embarrassed as a nation.

I hate Clinton, but I'm not going to pretend he's the first Pres that was lacking in morals.

- BG
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton lied under oath to a grand jury. He has a law degree from Yale University, and knows full well that perjured testimony undermines the very foundation of our judicial system, but did it anyway.

I don't give a damn that he got a blowjob, other Presidents have gone farther and not been detrimental to the country.  But fuck someone who commits perjury, not even considering an attorney and law professor committed perjury.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#10]
i dont give a fuck if he got some head from a head monster. he didnt have to lie about it.

if he would have said "yeah, i did some shit ,but its none of you alls fuckin business, its between me and my family," i would have had a lot of respect for him.

but he didnt
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And how did he cover up the scandal? BY CREATING ANOTHER SCANDAL!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I cannot fathom how people miss the fact that it wasn't about him dipping his quill in another inkwell. It was about perjury directly related to a sexual harassment case with multiple complainants.

Infidelity, while it speaks to moral condition, is not a criminal issue. Perjury and sexual harassment are criminal issues.

Sadly, perjury and sexual harassment are probably some of the most trivial of his misdeeds.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No shit. I can't believe the Repub party decided to indict him on this BS instead of illegally exporting defense technology to the Chinese, by redefining who had responsibility for deciding on what is exportable, in exchange for campaign financing funds. Fvckin' idiots. Playing to the least common denominator mentality. Have absolutely no respect for their voter base.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't see how that could not be a distraction from his work.  Not something I want the POTUS to be doing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:55:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree.  He should be sodomized daily in Leavenworth for what he did to Juanita Broaddrick.  Rapist son of a bitch!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This isn't even going into that he committed perjury.

+1  Perjury.  AKA Fucking Liar.  But, he's a politician, so I sorta expected it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The leader of the free world with no moral compass. Nice combo.

Do any of them ?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#19]
He's a crook who should have done time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top