Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 2:24:09 PM EDT
www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=29888

ROFLMAO!  I've been reading through some of them and it's hilarious to read the replies.  People literally YELLING at the SUV owners and CRYING about how they are destroying the earth and are "so selfish".  It's quite entertaining.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
That alone is pushing me to buy one
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The biggest reason i want a SUV for is because of the haters of them.
Would love to drive it in town and meet some of the commies who block the street and sing stupid retard songs and play drums, put it in neutral and just let the CO2 pump out.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Makes me that much happier that I own one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The biggest reason i want a SUV for is because of the haters of them.
Would love to drive it in town and meet some of the commies who block the street and sing stupid retard songs and play drums, put it in neutral and just let the CO2 pump out.

Park it in your driveway aim the thing at your stupid hippy neighbors and fill up their yard with your "emissions" Gotta love it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Burning coal to boil water to make steam to create pressure to turn turbine blades to create electricity to put a charge to the battery acid of your electric car is so much better for the enviroment.

The day they start paying for my gas is the day I start giving a sh@t...  

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Burning coal to boil water to make steam to create pressure to turn turbine blades to create electricity to put a charge to the battery acid of your electric car is so much better for the enviroment.

It actually is, because the coal plants can get far better efficiency than your car's engine. Centralized is superior, even with the losses involved in transmission.

And if you get your energy from a nuclear plant, of course, there are no emissions at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top