Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:25:03 AM EDT
Fox news just reported that H.C. is OPEN to be Obamas V.P. per the A.P.!!!!!!!

------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Her
and Fuck Him
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that's the only reason she's dragged this out so long.

If he does choose her, he's going to be president for a very short time.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe shit from AP.

They announced she was conceding this evening, and did not post a retraction even though her campaign advised them within minutes that their report was false.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#5]
an all minority/female ticket.  The Dems just don't want white males do they?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I would be very surprised if he chooses her as his VP, but I do think he'll offer her some big cabinet position.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I think if she does, he better watch his back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sniper Fire!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Mebe McCain will select Condoleeza Rice as his VP - he would trump Obama's black person/woman ticket with a black person/woman/grouchy old white guy!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#9]
A true Nightmare Ticket.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Especially after the RFK statement.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#11]
That would beat mccain
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#12]
He's not going to pick her........that wouldn't be CHANGE!

Obama should be sued by Bob The Builder for stealing the line "Yes We Can"
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
an all minority/female ticket.  The Dems just don't want white males do they?

If Oprah decides she prefers pie and ends up in a wheelchair, there'd be no stopping her in 2012.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:30:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Handily.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#16]
I lol'd.  

I get the idea that someone in barak's camp is just shooting out rumors about the clinton campaign at a rate of twelve an hour.  For the sake of entertainment, we'll pretend his name is Jim and he has a secretary named Susan.

Jim:  Yeah, and she's going to announce that she's quitting tonight.
Susan: Sir, its all over the news that she has stated she's NOT quitting tonight.
Jim: Well we can't have that!  Lets tell everyone she wants to be the VP.
Susan: That works.
Jim: And tell them that she's going to adopt a chimpanzee and name it Beelzebub.
Susan: What?
Jim: And tell them she has a penis as well as a vagina.
Susan: Jim, I think you might be....
Jim: And tell them that she's the pitcher and Bill is the catcher!
Susan: Uhm... Jim?
Jim: WAIT!  I'VE GOT IT! TELL THEM THAT SHE IS HARBORING TERRORISTS IN HER NOSE!
Susan: Oh Jesus Christ...
Jim: AND HER MAIDEN NAME WAS BIN LADEN!

Yeah, I'm kinda bored.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

This scares me.

I really thought that she and Obama hated each other too much to run on the same ticket.
This is really dangerous.

But luckily there is lots of dirt on both.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I would be very surprised if he chooses her as his VP, but I do think he'll offer her some big cabinet position.

He HAS to choose her.

She, he and everyone else knows he can't win without her as VP.

She's his only HOPE!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#19]
doesn't that void Obama's life insurance policy?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Of course she is open to the idea. She is setting him up for the kill.

Once he is gone, she steps right in to the top seat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#21]
She wants the POTUS so bad that she would knock off the Pres. to get the seat. Just my opinion though!!!!!Carry on!!
---------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He HAS to choose her.

She, he and everyone else knows he can't win without her as VP.

She's his only HOPE!

he could take some other idol of the left like john edwards.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Yep. Like Clinton beat Dole.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Not going to happen.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#25]
If these two patch things up then we're fucked.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Well if shes the VP, they have my vote!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Handily.

Don't be so sure.  Between the two of them they have a mountain of baggage.  The Republicans will make known every single damaging detail about the past of both candidates.

If, on the other hand, they would manage to win, it could be a very good thing for Conservatism in the long run.  As a caller today on the Limbaugh show pointed out, it would make the Carter years look like Camelot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Well if shes the VP, they have my vote!

I will take no part in the murder of a fellow human being.  I couldn't vote for that ticket.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Handily.

Don't be so sure.  Between the two of them they have a mountain of baggage.  The Republicans will make known every single damaging detail about the past of both candidates...

I "hope" you're right.  We need a little "change":

(CNN) – On the same day Barack Obama could clinch the Democratic nomination for president, a new poll out Tuesday shows the Illinois senator holds a slight lead over presumptive Republican nominee John McCain among likely voters nationwide.

The new USA Today/Gallup survey shows the Illinois senator with a 5 point advantage over McCain among likely voters, 49 percent to 44 percent. That margin is just outside the poll's 4 point margin of error, meaning Obama appears to hold a slight advantage over the Arizona senator with five months remaining until voters weigh in at the polls.

The survey shows Hillary Clinton also leads McCain, though with a margin that is just with the poll's sampling error. According to the survey, the New York senator bests McCain by 4 points, 48 percent to 44 percent.

A similar poll conducted by USA Today/Gallup last month showed John McCain beating both candidates — a potential sign the ongoing Democratic presidential race has not hurt the party's chances in November.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/06/03/poll-obama-has-edge-over-mccain/
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
doesn't that void Obama's life insurance policy?

i needed the laugh.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

They announced she was conceding this evening, and did not post a retraction even though her campaign advised them within minutes that their report was false.

Yeah.............what the fuck is with her camp and the AP today?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Handily.

Don't be so sure.  Between the two of them they have a mountain of baggage.  The Republicans will make known every single damaging detail about the past of both candidates.

And none of the groups supporting their candidate would care in the least.

Quoted:
If, on the other hand, they would manage to win, it could be a very good thing for Conservatism in the long run.  As a caller today on the Limbaugh show pointed out, it would make the Carter years look like Camelot.

Possibly, but that doesn't diminish the negative effect a Dem in the White House would have on the Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.............what the fuck is with her camp today?

Presumably they are keeping mum pending her news conference this evening (where she may be putting the campaign in 'idle' while not bowing out.

AP has been ejaculating Obamannouncements on a seemingly hourly basis, tough to fight off that sort of disinfo campaign when AP has half the media markets (or more) tied up as the primary news feed.

Another thing everyone should bear in mind is the Dhimmicrats are also playing a little Operation Chaos with the constant Obama drumbeat.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

(CNN) – On the same day Barack Obama could clinch the Democratic nomination for president, a new poll out Tuesday shows the Illinois senator holds a slight lead over presumptive Republican nominee John McCain among likely voters nationwide.

The new USA Today/Gallup survey shows the Illinois senator with a 5 point advantage over McCain among likely voters, 49 percent to 44 percent. That margin is just outside the poll's 4 point margin of error, meaning Obama appears to hold a slight advantage over the Arizona senator with five months remaining until voters weigh in at the polls.

The survey shows Hillary Clinton also leads McCain, though with a margin that is just with the poll's sampling error. According to the survey, the New York senator bests McCain by 4 points, 48 percent to 44 percent.

A similar poll conducted by USA Today/Gallup last month showed John McCain beating both candidates — a potential sign the ongoing Democratic presidential race has not hurt the party's chances in November.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/06/03/poll-obama-has-edge-over-mccain/

Those Gallup polls are a bunch of B.S.  They change as much as the weather does in Michigan.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Both her and Obama are polling about the same against McCain nationwide, a near dead heat between them. I don't see where she'd really give him all that much extra support. After all, Obama will still be the actual PRESIDENT, not Hillary. So all those racist dems that have been voting for her will still end up staying home or voting for McCain come November. LOL.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Yep, a la Vince Foster.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Looking back at the Dukakass / Bush election. About this time during that race the MSM had given the election to the Dems. In the end it went the other way.

What I'm basically saying is that it's way too soon to tell, and I would not be placing any creedence on a poll run by the MSM or anyone.

Nevertheless, either one of them alone will destroy this nation. Together it will just happen faster.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#38]
NOOOO  !!!!!!

Just die (politically, that is!)!  go away! fade!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, a la Vince Foster.

oH COME ON!!!

Hillery is a Mom, she would nevr hurt someone!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Obama better get a food taster.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
She wants the POTUS so bad that she would knock off the Pres. to get the seat. Just my opinion though!!!!!Carry on!!
---------------134thSIGNAL

That may be true but------who the hell do you think would get the blame? Right-wing gun-nuts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#42]
People have a tendency to meet a bad ending whenever they become a threat to the Clintons.

If something were to happen to Obama, even if Hillary had nothing to do with it, the black community would think she killed him. So would most of the white community and 100% of the Arfcom community.

He is an idiot if he lets her anywhere near him.  

ps...the resulting riots would be near apocalyptic.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Lets face it...

McCain never had a chance.

Once the Press tears him apart for all sorts of dealings and gossip. He wont be able to fight the press first and Obama second.

Right now the press have been ignoring him to ride the Democrats election ratings.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Lets face it...

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#45]

That would really suck.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Lots of BS coming out of the news today.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That would beat mccain

Lets face it...

Once the Press tears him apart for all sorts of dealings and gossip. He wont be able to fight the press first and Obama second.

Right now the press have been ignoring him to ride the Democrats election ratings.

Bullshit.

McCain is going to win.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#49]
I am shocked she didn't make Obama another offer to be her VP
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Y'all are missing the most important question about Hilary being the VP...

What should be the buy in amount for the Obama death pool?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top