Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/3/2008 7:51:55 AM EDT
It seems that the cast of characters in family guy runs the spectrum of politics.  Typical of the northeast most are liberal and vote democrat:

Brian the Dog is definitely a liberal and to the left of Hillary, and the most likely obama supporter on the show.

Lois Griffin is slightly liberal but probably more libertarian.  She espouses family values but likes to shoplift, smoke weed, and has been known to come down from crack.

Peter Griffin is a borderline retard and has no formal political views but could be a knee jerk conservative on some issues.

Glenn Quagmire is probably a fence sitter but would be libertarian on some issues, especially in regards to sexual liberation, underage sex, and the keeping of asian sex slaves.

Joe Swanson is the other extreme and is probably deeply conservative and may harbor some facist undertones.

Bonnie Swanson probably would match her husband out of sympathy.

Mr Pewterschmidt is probably a typical country club republican type conservative with a pink core.

Mrs Pewterschmidt remains an unknown.

Peter Griffins dad is a staunch catholic with conservative family and social values but would still likely be a life long democrat.

Peter Griffins mother is the exact opposite but would still be a life long democrat.

Cleveland is a life long democrat of course and probably an obama supporter.

Mr Weed is hard to guess.  He is a factory owner and an immigrant.  He would likely be conservative and could vote republican.

The griffin children are too early to tell.  Meg would probably be a libertarian and Chris is a borderline retard just like his dad.  Stewie would be the interesting one to forcast though.  He could turn out an extreme facist or marxist.  He would be attracted like a moth to the flame where the absolute power over life and death is most assured.

Mort is probably a weak kneed democrat.

Tom tucker and Diane Simmons are probably know it all liberals as part of the MSM, and probably Obama supporters.

Death probably has no political persuasion.

Last and the most confusing is Mayer Adam West.  What his political pursuasion is is anybodies guess.  He may not honestly have any.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
and the winner of todays 'way too much time on my hands' post goes to....
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, it was entertaining
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
You're putting way too much thought into this.  Like most TV shows, the smart characters are all ultra-liberal, and the stupid characters and those that are rich and demean others are all conservatives.

It's the one thing I hate about that show.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Mr weed was gay, he was probably a democrat

cool list
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:00:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting...  as a family guy fan, I enjoyed reading it, although I have nothing to add.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

cool list

Thats right, I forgot about that.  Still thats probably in the closet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Plenty of 1911s in the show though.

What about the attack chicken?

I bought seasons 4 and 5 - absolute trash compared to the first 3. Not funny at all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]
You usually have to give a lot of oral sex to get your own tv show thats why liberals have so many. If Larry King had a nickle for every shot in the mouth he took he'd have his own shiny planet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cool list

I don't know about Mr. Weed being in the closet

Entertaining list
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Lois is anti-gun IIRC. I seem to remember an episode where Peter bought a handgun, which pissed Lois off to no end.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:07:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Mr weed is in a closet with glass doors.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I haven't been watching Family Guy lately because its becoming far too political. I don't mind shows that pick on both liberals & conservatives, but when its always "Conservatives Suck" I quit watching.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I bought seasons 4 and 5 - absolute trash compared to the first 3. Not funny at all.

Not enought character development to know with any certainty about the attack chicken.  The same is true for the kool aid guy, the barber shop quartet quys, the two strong men, etc.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Family Guy blows, you should have spent your time monitoring the political atmosphere in the quiet, little, redneck, mountain town of serene South Park, Colorado.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Family Guy blows, you should have spent your time monitoring the political atmosphere in the quiet, little, redneck, mountain town of serene South Park, Colorado.

nah that would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Mayor Adam West is neither Democrat or Republican; he voted in the rubber ducky primary this year.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
underage sex, and the keeping of asian sex slaves.

Giggidy
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

QFT

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#19]
You forgot Ollie the weatherman.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Mayor Adam West is neither Democrat or Republican; he voted in the rubber ducky primary this year.

A world of one never mind a party.      I am mayer adam we.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#21]
What about the old fag?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:26:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Family guy makes fun of conservatives as stupid, vile, uncaring, make fun of Christians, God, Jesus, George Bush... But wont take shots at islam. Just shows which direction our country is going in. Funny show though. Southpark blows it out of the water in terms of Pure Comedic Genius
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What about the old fag?

Right, I forgot about old man Herbert, the cross dresser who likes sweaty young boys and crippled old dogs.  He so wierd, he probably doesnt even vote.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What about the old fag?

Mr. Herbert.

I'm thinking a lib, but he probably votes R.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Stewie would be the interesting one to forcast though. He could turn out an extreme facist or marxist. He would be attracted like a moth to the flame where the absolute power over life and death is most assured.

All hail Lord Stewie
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What about the old fag?

Right, I forgot about old man Herbert, the cross dresser who likes sweaty young boys and crippled old dogs.  He so wierd, he probably doesnt even vote.

I watched an episode where they sent Cris to a private school, and at the end Mr Pewterschmidt was trying to induct him into some kinda secretive "Scull & Bones" type of society. His initiation was to spend a few minutes in a closet with Mr. Herbert.

Cris didn't go for it, so Mr. Herbert told Pewterschmidt, "you better get yer ass in that closet". Pewterschmidt said "yes sir", so I assume Mr's Herbert is politically aligned with Bush Sr' or something  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

"IT'S RAININ'!!"
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"IT'S RAININ'!!"

I AM IN THE WORNG CITY!!!!!!!!

I am surprised that nobody has metioned asian reporter Tricia Takanawa
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

They could have skipped the chicken thing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I can guarantee that Peter's dad would vote Democrat...how do I know? Hes dead.
Mr. Weed is also dead, so he would likely not be voting
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially the second time. I was like...WTF.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"IT'S RAININ'!!"

EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because you're up so high

Oh, and you can't forget

I SAW A FISH!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear the Chicken thing is really, really funny if you're stoned.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear the Chicken thing is really, really funny if you're stoned.

I thought the chicken thing was really funny, and I've never touched a drug heavier than Motrin in my life...well aside from the time I was in the ICU when I was like 5 but I don't know what they gave me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"IT'S RAININ'!!"

EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because you're up so high

Oh, and you can't forget

I SAW A FISH!!!!!!!!

SPACE WEATHER!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Who's Mort?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#37]
South Park is the only good cartoon. These guys are pro-gun rights and are supporters of the GWOT. Just watch the shows and it is easy to see.

Family Guy was a hillarious show and now it does seem very political. I can't stand Seth MacFarlane. His show is clearly in favor of liberals.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Mrs. Pewterschmidt had an affair with Jackie Gleason (Bam! Right in the kisser!) in one episode. Based on that one fact, and sexual liberation one can assume she is liberal.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#39]
WHO WANTS THIS DOG!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Who's Mort?

Mort is the Jewish pharmacist who's son has a crush on Meg.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Who's Mort?

Drug store owner
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Mrs. Pewterschmidt had an affair with Jackie Gleason (Bam! POW!!! Right in the kisser!) in one episode. Based on that one fact, and sexual liberation one can assume she is liberal.

Can't forget Lois had an affair with Bill Clinton
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cool list

Most homosexuals are Republicans, reason being is that homosexuals on average are part of the upper class. Therefore they do not like having their money redistributed that they have worked hard to earn.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mrs. Pewterschmidt had an affair with Jackie Gleason (Bam! POW!!! Right in the kisser!) in one episode. Based on that one fact, and sexual liberation one can assume she is liberal.

\

Everybody has an affair with bill clinton in that episode, even peter!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

cool list

Most homosexuals are Republicans, reason being is that homosexuals on average are part of the upper class. Therefore they do not like having their money redistributed that they have worked hard to earn.

Ya right

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

So did Peter, so that makes the affair null & void.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who's Mort?

Mort is the Jewish pharmacist who's son has a crush on Meg.

Gotcha, forgot about him.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"IT GON' RAIN!!"

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Tom: And now to our weatherman Ollie Williams for the Blackuweather Forecast, Ollie?
Olie: IT'S RAININ' SIDEWAYS!
Tom: Don't you have an umbrella?
Olie: USED TO!
Tom: Where is it now?
Olie: INSIDE OUT TWO MILES AWAY!
Tom: Is there anything we can do for you?
Olie: BRING ME SOME SOUP!
Tom: What kind?
Olie: CHUNKY!
Tom: Thanks, Ollie. Up next, a pig that refuses to eat Jews. After this.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#50]
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=da+boom+gamily+guy&hl=eN&sitesearch=#

This episode in the last few minutes shows a pretty concervative approach towards gun ownership and hoplophobes get owned because of their shallow pacifist point of view.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top