Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/1/2008 5:10:05 PM EDT
I kid you not. No cover, just baby feeding and bare breastage....

My wife and daughter are with me, and I am about to make a comment when she says to the waiter in a thick french accent "I will have two large MILKS"...

That is when my neat Makers was sent across the table via the nasal route...

Is this strictly a French thing? or do other women whip them out in 5 star places and feed the  young ones?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics, MSPaint or ban.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
She's French! She does not need to care about what you American swine think.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
You should have nonchalantly ordered a bidet.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You should have nonchalantly ordered a bidet.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
It is legal and generally sociably acceptable to breast-feed in public. What do you want them to do, drive all the way back home or get a hotel room when their nips start leaking or the kid gets hungry?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
And the problem is?

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is legal and generally sociably acceptable to breast-feed in public. What do you want them to do, drive all the way back home or get a hotel room when their nips start leaking or the kid gets hungry?

not saying it's not.... just have never seen a gal pull out a whole breast and not use some form of a cover... then she ordered two LARGE milks...

that is what was funny
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And the problem is?

He didn't ask for a taste......
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And the problem is?

She didn't offer him the other titty.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#10]
well..was she hot? You suck at story telling!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He didn't ask for a taste......

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Should have got a shot of cream for your coffee!!  
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And the problem is?

+1

Does it seriously bother you that a woman is feeding her child the way God intended it? How PC can you get?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#15]
was she hot?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude you got to see some awesome boobage and your bitching?
do not want

Who cares she was feeding her baby. New borns can't pick and choose when they get hungry. So what was she supposed to do got out side? Chillax didn't your wife breast feed your kid.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#17]
hot
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]
So what's the problem
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh good grief.  You wasted bandwidth to bitch about something that is normal AND legal?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#20]
When my laddies were being breastfed, I found that despite the fact that the boobage volume in my house increased about tenfold without disturbing the perfect shape, the boobs themselves became totally nonsexual. She could have had enormous, firm, translucent-skinned elbows for all it did for me to see them. They weren't for Dad; they were all for Junior. I was very happy when they reverted to normal size and normal purpose.

ETA: If you're reading this, son, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are now impotent for life! I told you to give me a grandchild 2 years ago!"
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Somewhere in Yemen some guy is ranting about an American woman walking around without her face covered.

It's a sliding scale and America appears to be situated in the middle between much of Europe and the Middle East.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I disagree. He said a 5 star restaurant. There is no way it is socially accecptable to breastfeed in a 5 star restaurant. Mainly because a baby shouldn't be in a 5 star restaurant in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#23]
tell it again but this time use a soft and deep voice and tell it slowly..
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I kid you not. No cover, just baby feeding and bare breastage....

My wife and daughter are with me, and I am about to make a comment when she says to the waiter in a thick french accent "I will have two large MILKS"...

That is when my neat Makers was sent across the table via the nasal route...

Is this strictly a French thing? or do other women whip them out in 5 star places and feed the  young ones?

At the risk of sounding like a liberal, does the sight of a woman breast feeding really take you aback?  It might have been a five star place but you can't control when an infant gets hungry.  It is rather funny that she ordered milk!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree. He said a 5 star restaurant. There is no way it is socially accecptable to breastfeed in a 5 star restaurant. Mainly because a baby shouldn't be in a 5 star restaurant in the first place.

I'll agree with this statement.

but I'm pretty sure the OP just thought it was funny that she ordered two large milks while she was breastfeeding. I would have thought done the same thing... Except for the maker's mark, I probably would have had a double Glennfiddich with a couple ice cubes...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Everybody else is eating at the table, why not the baby too?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
At the risk of sounding like a liberal, does the sight of a woman breast feeding really take you aback?  

It does if it's Helen Thomas...

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Are you gay? What's wrong with boobs?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
She's feeding her child, she does not need to care about what you American swine think.

Fixed it for you.  I will never understand people being bothered by a mother feeding her child.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#30]
what is the big deal?  

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that is how I know he is lying. I have yet to meet an arfcommer who would make it past the front door of a 5 star restaurant.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#33]
I remember when I was 12 and saw my first set of cans.

Oh wait you are an adult never mind...

Grow up...

In this world with all the shit going on breast feeding your child and providing sustenance is really really minor
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#35]
My m in law and wife are French.....grow up...this is America. Our marketing is pg-8. Why should we be embarrassed for new born  life?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#36]
"Ah, geez, lady, cover 'em up, huh?"

"But eet's pairfectly natural."

"So is defecation, but I don't want to have to look at it, esp. while I'm eating at a five star restaurant!"

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Was at a Farmers Market and a hippy chick had a kid sucking her tit.  Saw some boob but the kid had the tit, bummer
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll agree with this statement.

but I'm pretty sure the OP just thought it was funny that she ordered two large milks while she was breastfeeding. I would have thought done the same thing... Except for the maker's mark, I probably would have had a double Glennfiddich with a couple ice cubes...

scotch on ice = fail

scotch w/ spring water = win
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And the problem is?

+1

Does it seriously bother you that a woman is feeding her child the way God intended it? How PC can you get?

It's like when I get horny. I just rub one out in a napkin the way God intended. Then I order Gazpacho.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#40]
There was a lady breastfeeding in the middle of a crowded mall. I guess I was giving a dirty look because she sniped, "It's a perfectly natural act", and I was thinking so is taking a shit, but I'm not going to drop trou and pinch a loaf right in the middle of the mall.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree. He said a 5 star restaurant. There is no way it is socially accecptable to breastfeed in a 5 star restaurant.

Hell, yeah, there is. Serve that shit up on a silver platter.

"Would you care for some creme de teet, Sir?"

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted: well..was she hot? You suck at story telling!
Yeah, was she hot?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
There was a lady breastfeeding in the middle of a crowded mall. I guess I was giving a dirty look because she sniped, "It's a perfectly natural act", and I was thinking so is taking a shit, but I'm not going to drop trou and pinch a loaf right in the middle of the mall.

Sort of reminds me of when my wife was breastfeeding our youngest at a restaurant when this uptight dude approached her.  My wife always used a small blanket to cover up the feeding out of respect for people that are freaked out by tits.  This guy asks her if she could go do that in the bathroom.  I quickly asked him if he usually eats his food in a bacteria infested bathroom and he looked at me oddly and walked away.  I really think he just wanted to sneak a peak myself.  My wifes cans were huge at the time I must admit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sort of reminds me of when my wife was breastfeeding our youngest at a restaurant when this uptight dude approached her.  My wife always used a small blanket to cover up the feeding out of respect for people that are freaked out by tits.  This guy asks her if she could go do that in the bathroom.  I quickly asked him if he usually eats his food in a bacteria infested bathroom and he looked at me oddly and walked away.  I really think he just wanted to sneak a peak myself.  My wifes cans were huge at the time I must admit.

Your response to the rude gentleman was much nicer than mine would have been.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the baby held its pinky finger up...would that count?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Things are different in Europe. A lot laxer in the sexual/nudity issues.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Boobs being used as boobs were intended?! No freaking way!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:40:24 PM EDT
[#48]
That doesn't sound like a 5 star restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And the problem is?

+1

amen!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#50]
hooray for boobies
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top