Posted: 5/31/2008 12:19:05 PM EDT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummnOoSfd54

Check out thos rims, yo.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn pigs shot up his ride, yo!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
They're lucky they didn't kill each other in the crossfire.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They're they didn't kill each other in the crossfire.

Or hit the nearby houses.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
The presence of the camera prevented the proper end of story.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice how they almost shot their buddy that was on the other side of the vehicle.

eta:  The police officer also said that it is extremely difficult for bullets to get through cars.  I don't think this is the case.    
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice how they almost shot their buddy that was on the other side of the vehicle.  

Something about being responsible for your bullets... knowing your target and what's beyond... hmmm...
Matt
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to 2 years ago...
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Boy they are special...

love how the poor team member on the other side is running for cover from his own teams fire
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Pretty bad of not making sure who was behind it before engaging. Where's the M2 or 240B when you need it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I like how someone just hands him a shotgun in the beginning.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something about being responsible for your bullets... knowing your target and what's beyond... hmmm...
Matt

That only applys to civilians
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#12]
That's odd. We did the same shit to Sean Bell...
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Cept this dude actually had a weapon.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matt

That only applys to civilians

*agreeing with you* I kinda think just wailing away with automatic weapons in a neighborhood is a little over the top.  
Matt
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Sure didn't look like he was trying to hit the officers, it looked like he slowly drove passed them and then took off as they opened fire.

Stupid on both parties.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of the drunk guy who was circling his block with loud music playing. For some reason, this required a dozen cops with their guns drawn to try to pull him over. He stopped and put his hands up, taking his foot off the brake. The car slowly rolled forward and gently tapped the rear bumper of a squad car, ten feet away from the nearest cop. Every cop opened fire, firing over a hundred rounds into the car. The guy took three or four hits, none fatal, two cops were hit by friendly fire, and they hit several houses in the surrounding neighborhood.

DUMBASSES.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cept this dude actually had a weapon.

Car = Weapon
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Reminds me of the drunk guy who was circling his block with loud music playing. For some reason, this required a dozen cops with their guns drawn to try to pull him over. He stopped and put his hands up, taking his foot off the brake. The car slowly rolled forward and gently tapped the rear bumper of a squad car, ten feet away from the nearest cop. Every cop opened fire, firing over a hundred rounds into the car. The guy took three or four hits, none fatal, two cops were hit by friendly fire, and they hit several houses in the surrounding neighborhood.

DUMBASSES.

Are you freakin' kidding me?!?  
Matt
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Link.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

Nope. Happened in California, I don't remember the town.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

eta:  The police officer also said that it is extremely difficult for bullets to get through cars.  I don't think this is the case.    

And on top of it, the idiot didn't take cover with rounds coming at him....
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

You're a moron if you don't realize how a drunk behind the wheel of a car could be more deadly than one with a gun.  Sure is easy to comment on a situation from your comfy chair isnt it?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I love the guy that commentates those Wildest Most Awesomest Police Shootout/Chase Video.

"...as he barrels strait for the second SWAT team sent in as backup."   yeah, right.

"...and he barely misses crashing into some pedestrians at high speed"   When really the perp rolled by a group of people at 30 MPH 20 feet away.

I'm not excusing the criminal behavior, but the announcer is a total hypochondriac.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Welcome to 2 15 years ago...

fixt
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

You're a moron if you don't realize how a drunk behind the wheel of a car could be more deadly than one with a gun.  Sure is easy to comment on a situation from your comfy chair isnt it?

You're right... it certainly warranted turning the car and surrounding houses into swiss cheese...
Matt
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

So it's cool that the police shot their comrades and houses in the neighborhood?

You're as moron if you don't realize that it's not OK to shoot willy-nilly in an urban neighborhood where children are sleeping in their beds and your buddies are in your line of fire, regardless of whether you're afraid of a rolling vehicle or not.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

You're also the guy who claimed the 4Chan were the originators of Goatse and that (and I quote) "All the terrorists in Iraq right now are Iranians and Syrians funded by Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia, using weapons sold to Iran by the Russians and Austrians". So excuse me while I call .
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#28]
that video is from Indianapolis, IN I remember when that happened.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#29]
no comment
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

You're also the guy who claimed the 4Chan were the originators of Goatse and that (and I quote) "All the terrorists in Iraq right now are Iranians and Syrians funded by Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia, using weapons sold to Iran by the Russians and Austrians". So excuse me while I call .

I didn't claim 4chan ORIGINATED it, I said they popularized it.

And since the majority of terrorists operating in Iraq are Iranians or Syrians and are using Russian and Austrian weapons sold to Iran, you can call BS all you want. Don't forget to wear your special helmet.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

And since the majority of terrorists operating in Iraq are Iranians or Syrians and are using Russian and Austrian weapons sold to Iran, you can call BS all you want. Don't forget to wear your special helmet.

I'll go on a limb and assume that Bohr_Adam aka someone who is actually IN IRAQ knows a bit more about the on-the-ground situation than you, and will second his comment.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#32]
If only PD's had Mk-19's and 240's 249's they could combat this threat
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I love how the guy talks at the beginning.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Bad shoot, They missed John Brunell
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I learned long ago that just because a cop says something does not mean its true.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#36]
That seemed very unwise. The cops were all over the place, it could have easily turned into a situation where a cop could have been hit with crossfire.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

I'll go on a limb and assume that Bohr_Adam aka someone who is actually IN IRAQ knows a bit more about the on-the-ground situation than you, and will second his comment.

So I guess all those articles quoting our intelligence agencies are making shit up so we have an excuse to invade Iran.

Why don't you shut up and go sit in the corner.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#38]
www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/10/compton.shooting/

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#40]
That guy needs to read "The Buick O' Truth"
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matt

If they had shot one of thier own it would have been an excuse to just keep shooting.

Afterall, the bad guy will get pinned for the crime for running in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/10/compton.shooting/

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUMBASSES.

Matt

From that article:

None of the deputies involved will be allowed to return to active duty for five business days, and then only after being interviewed by psychologists, Baca said.

"They're going to look at what was the triggering point for the shooting," he said.

It could be "a couple of weeks" before investigators know much more, he said.

Meanwhile, Hayes will be charged with evading a peace officer and assault with a deadly weapon, in this case, the vehicle, police said.

Give the deputies 5 business days to get their stories straight but charge suspect right away....

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Reminds me of the "I want some" LE adrenalin junkies I know.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Third rule of firearms safety:  Always be sure of your target and what is behind it.

Or not.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I love the guy that commentates those Wildest Most Awesomest Police Shootout/Chase Video.

"...as he barrels strait for the second SWAT team sent in as backup."   yeah, right.

"...and he barely misses crashing into some pedestrians at high speed"   When really the perp rolled by a group of people at 30 MPH 20 feet away.

I'm not excusing the criminal behavior, but the announcer is a total hypochondriac.

No kidding...  In fact, it looked like the dude slowed down, it looked more like he tried to avoid running anyone over.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#46]
I can't believe this would be a video to be proud of.

If an officer didn't go home safe it looks like  it would have been from friendly fire.

Put it on TV, I lost respect for Bunnell years ago.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#47]
I wonder how the conversation went after they all got back to the station.

"You almost killed me motherfucker!"
"Ya, sorry about that.  Want to get some donuts?  We can take the chopper."
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

He must not have seen the Buick 'O Truth.  

www.theboxotruth.com/docs/thebuickotruth.htm

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You hear a lot of derogatory comments about SWAT teams in certain circles. I certainly would not want that band of ninnies trying to rescue me.

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

SWAT rescues people?   When did they start doing that?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I wonder how the conversation went after they all got back to the station.

"You almost killed me motherfucker!"
"Ya, sorry about that.  Want to get some donuts?  We can take the chopper."

You made me spray my keyboard!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top