Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2001 11:42:03 AM EDT
I found this when I was looking for a wallpaper of an ar15.  Found this link, and could not figure out why it was returned as a possible page containing AR15 wallpaper images...  Then I started reading it!  Interesting stuff.

Here is a snippet or two:

"The only mention of the Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5mm is that Oswald couldn't reset the bolt two times in under 7 seconds, or the sight
was bad, or there couldn't be a magic bullet from THAT gun. What if I told you that a gas operated semi-automatic rifle was available
that fired approximately 5.56mm, never jammed, was light, and may have been the most lethal small arms weapon made to that
time in history? A weapon capable of causing the head wound that killed JFK from 500 yards with no scope. A weapon capable of
causing a magic bullet that  we know could not have come from the Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5mm."

Never jammed?  Headshot at 500 yds?  An explozive exit wound, but the bullet did not deform (ie. magic bullet)

Wow!

Another snippet:

"If the weapon and ammo used to blow JFK's head off were AR-15 and .22 caliber respectively, and the only groups with access to
the AR-15 with .22 caliber ammo were the military and the CIA, then his death had to be government-oriented, either military or CIA
or both."

His head blew off?  Geez, I thought it just popped open?  .22 caliber?  Amazing.  Headshot and explosive head wounds at 500 yds... and you always wondered why the .22 rifle boxes say "Caution: Dangerous up to 1.5 miles"  EEK!

And still more:

"Even if the weapon found at the Book Depository were used, or even if it were a 7.5mm Mauser, it would not have created the
head wound. Remember, projectiles don't tumble, but the .22 caliber fired through the AR-15 could have wobbled, causing the type
of head wound that killed JFK. Especially since the "twists" in the AR-15 barrel were not increased until after JFK's death. Increasing
the twists reduces the "lethality!"

Wow!  My .22 caliber AR-15 round wobbles, kewl!

And still more:

"In toto, only light caliber ammo (.22 Remington,) fired by a powerful propellant (Improved Military Rifle [IMR] powder of the DuPont
Corporation,) through a new weapon (AR-15 of the Armalite Corporation) could have caused that exit and entrance wounds on the
head shot. A military weapon, new and deadly. The CIA had it; a near perfect killing machine JFK himself approved."

TheRedGoat/Baphomet
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Read the story of Bonanno Sr.

A real "Godfather"

He explains how and why JFK was shot.

Joe Kennedy used Frank Sinatra to get Mo Mo to influence votes in non-Catholic areas of the country with the Cosa Nostra's union influences.

Then, JFK slapped the Cosa Nostra in the face by appointing Bobby to Atty General, and then JFK let Cuba get away, and botched the Bay of Pigs. The mafia lost lots of money in Cuba.

So, they killed him. Guy in the tree, guy in the street (storm sewer) and a patsy in the depository.

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
UFO.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
SNIP

Wow!  My .22 caliber AR-15 round wobbles, kewl!

SNIP
TheRedGoat/Baphomet
View Quote

Damn, mine is faulty. I want one where the bullet wobbles. Can you say "Brown Bess-type accuracy to 80 yards?" I thought ya could.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope, he's not dead.  He's on "the island", guess he knew 'too much' and is now resting comfortably in the hands of his keepers on "the island".

He's number 14 I think.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
At least two snipers.  One from a low front angle, I vote for a storm drain.  One likely on the 'grassy knoll'.  JFK was shot at least once in the front of the face.  Prove me wrong.

shooter
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]Clue[/b]

It was Mr. Plum in the Library
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Oswald was gunning for former Secretary of the Navy John Connally who signature was on Oswald's amended DD214 (discharge papers) after it had been degraded to "other than honorable" for his life in the Soviet Union.

If there are any others involved, they would have surfaced by now.  Time to open some sealed documents is rapidly coming.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
At least two snipers.  One from a low front angle, I vote for a storm drain.  One likely on the 'grassy knoll'.  JFK was shot at least once in the front of the face.  Prove me wrong.

shooter
View Quote

I say he was shot by an alien spacecraft in orbit around Pluto, YOU prove ME wrong!  ROFL
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oswald was gunning for former Secretary of the Navy John Connally who signature was on Oswald's amended DD214 (discharge papers) after it had been degraded to "other than honorable" for his life in the Soviet Union.

If there are any others involved, they would have surfaced by now.  Time to open some sealed documents is rapidly coming.
View Quote

You ever hear that Oswald was part of the planning group that new of Francis Gary Powers Flight plan over Russia?  That Oswald might have even given the Russians the head's up on where to expect the U2 so that they could salvo the missles?  Interesting, indeed.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Honestly, I am convinced that the neck shot was Oswald, and the head shot was an accidental discharge by one of his Secret Service agents riding the chase car. The Agent had an AR. I'll post a longer explanation later this afternoon, with photos.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Nah.  JFK was shot by time traveler from the future that came back to change history.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Three fire teams (probably Marine-trained in view of training at the time), one ground commander and a patsy who believed the Texas Theater was the rally point.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I have toured the museum at the book depository; highly reccomend it!

I do not know who DID shoot him but I am certain beyond any doubt there were more than Oswald!!!!  CIA, FBI and Mafia are very likely participants.  Not as likely that LBJ had much to do with it but anything is possible.

I suppose this was the start of my not believing much the government tells me.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I know who didn't do it and that was Oswald.
According to Carlos Hathcock he could not make the shot nor could the other military snipers called in to test the case. He also stated that he could not get off the three shots in the time frame and if you are familiar with him you might know that he was pretty quick with a bolt action.
The problem with making such a shot is the angle and the speed of the motorcade. The angle is a bitch and the speed has to be known in order to make it any kind of a shot. The two together change the dynamics of the shot dramatically.
The original Zapruda tape supposedly shows the Secret Service doing the job. So I've heard.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Who killed Marilyn?

[url]http://www.onethirtyeight.com/audio.html[/url]

I don't have that one on vinyl!
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://www.earthcam.com/jfk/[/url]

The easy shot would have been straight on as the motorcade came down Houston street or as it made the turn right in front of the building. why wait till the target is going away. (into the kill zone I know)
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Arlen Spectre was right, the "magic" bullet did it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#19]
LBJ pais for it
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Honestly, I am convinced that the neck shot was Oswald, and the head shot was an accidental discharge by one of his Secret Service agents riding the chase car. The Agent had an AR. I'll post a longer explanation later this afternoon, with photos.

View Quote

I agree with Aviator, I think that's exactly what happened.
coyote3
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I will third Aviator's claims. Makes the most sense to me.

BTW, the Warren Commision has just been sealed for another forty years. Why would you continue to hide the evidence unless the Secret Service was too red-faced about killing by accident the man they were supposed to protect?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#22]
[size=4]Lone Gunman[/size=4]

Eric The(HeWasAlsoKnownAsLeeHarveyOswald)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Whoa, Aviator, you guys, an assassination [b]and[/b] an accidental discharge occurring at precisely the same time and both hitting precisely the same target? Which just happened to be the President of the United States?

Makes sense to me!

Eric The(Not!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Oswald:

Motorcade moving away but straight away and only 150 feet or so.

Three shots, one miss two hits.

The miss was attempting to use the low quality japanese scope, the other two were made with open sights, visible under the side-mounted scope.

The sill was used as a rest, there are three distinct marks in the forearm of the carcano from where it was rested.

He was left eye dominant and shot left handed and operated the bolt with his right making for three quick shots.  

The two types of ammo available at the time were steel cored surplus - ie non fragmented magic bullet, and winchester soft point, ie the massive wounds.

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Years ago , I read a book MORTAL ERROR that explained this pretty well.
When Oswald started shooting, the Secret Service alerted at the same time the motorcade floored the throttle, the agent in the ragtop behind JFK got up to return fire, lost his balance when the car sped up and had an AD with his brand new Colt AR15.
The book had photos of the motorcade speeding to the hospital, an AR15 is visible in the car behind JFK.

[url]http://www.parmaq.com/truecrime/MortalError.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Y'all don't think that having an assassination and an accidental discharge hitting the same target is pretty coincidental? And just where was the secret service agent going to return fire?

That car was filled with other secret service agents, the car was close to pedestrians, and no one wondered why an AR-15 went off right there on Elm Street?

And none of the remaining agents ever told of the simple, but egregious, mistake one of their own made that fateful November afternoon?

I mean I can understand those guys not breaking the wall of silence while it was still fresh and everybody was still on active duty. But as retirements and deaths took place, they all held their collective tongues on this? And let go the possibility of putting a nation's anquish to an end and setting the record straight?

And the chance at a small fortune in advance royalties for their story?

Eric The(NowAllThatTakesALotOfFaith!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#28]
The plot.
Lee H. Oswald, Jack Ruby, David Ferrie, Guy Bannister,Clay Shaw, E. Howard Hunt, The C.I.A.

The gunmen.
Charles Nicoletti,(Giancana) Johnny Roselli,Giancana/Marcello)Jack Ruby (Marcello)James E. Files (Giancana).

The security strip.
Secret Service
Dallas Police Department

The order.
Sam Giancana/Carlos(get the stone out of my shoe)Marcello, Richard Nixon, and other members of the "Power Elite" whose wealth transcends war and government( example: George De Mohrenschildt)

The coverup.
The FBI under J. Edgar Hoover,
CIA operatives loyal to Allen Dulles,
Dallas police department,
The Warren Commission
Richard Nixon and his administration including George Bush Sr.,
US Kongress House Assassinations Committee

The benefactors.
Bell Helicopter
Richard Nixon
LBJ
The Power Elite

It AMAZES me that there are idiots that write in stuff about aliens! This tragic event is without doubt the greatest murder mystery of all time.It is the turning point of our Constition at which the power was wrested from the people and put into the hands of corrupt men in high places.Every facet of our government was tainted by this event.Even the man who idolized Kennedy and wanted to know the truth, Bill Clinton, did not have the courage to face the Military/Industrial Complex that birthed during WWII.This complex, or brain trust, decided in September 1945 to divide the ordnance intended for the assault on the Japanese mainland be gifted to Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam, and Korea. This complex fashioned two wars of exhibition in those victim countries against the will of the American people.Kennedy was a troublemaker.He didn't respect the source of power, and so he was removed right before our eyes.And the American people haven't the courage to confront this corruption in government to this day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Kennedy tok 3 hits, one to the neck, from the front, one to the head, from the front, one to the back, from the rear.

Connally took one hit through the back out the front into the wrist, then thigh.

4 hits, out of a possible 12 to 15 shots fired.

I believe 3 teams were involved, none knew of the others. Orchestrated by people in Texas.

Cuban team lead by Felix Rodriguez (close friend of G bush Sr.) the CIA connection.

Mafia team, Giacana.

A military team, leaders  ??

The rounds that were used, were I believe, 6.5.
This was a popular round used for competitive high power shooting during that time.

I think the only way to find out what might be the truth, is to look at who benefited by this act.

Certainly the mafia, the military industrial complex and other large corporate entities of the time.

Basically follow the money.

Waterdog

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#30]
You guys always try and blame me, I am offended.
The US Army Infantry Weapons Center devised a test and recieved the actual rifle used by Lee Harvey in the alleged assault on Kennedy.
They gathered fifty of the top military marksman, set up a tower and a moving target on a trolley to imitate the 20 mph speed and angle of the car.  They learned three things.
1. The scope was installed incorrectly and the rifle was totally inaccurate at 50 yards.  It required reshiming to make it useful.
2. No shooter hit the moving target three times in the allotted time limit.  No shooter who completed three shots in seven seconds hit anything.  The results were the same at a stationary target.
3. The shots Oswald fired were all from a distace of 75 to 125 yards.
  Oswalds' co-workers testified that he was in fact on the steps with them during the shooting and were never allowed to testify to that effect.  
Never mind the Mafia and the Cuban crap. The only group with the power to do this and the only group with unlimited access to the crime seen and the only group with over a hundred agents on the ground to influence initial witness statments was not the mafia.  It was the FBI and it's transvestite director.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#31]
None of you people have figured this out yet.

JFK's inauguration was televised, and he was the first president not to wear a hat during his inauguration. As a result, hats immediately went out of style for men. This angered the hat makers union, who contracted the hit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:45:48 AM EDT
[#32]
[b]FLETCHER PROUTY

The Col. L Fletcher Prouty Reference Site is a focal point where researchers can locate and retrieve articles, books, videos, and tapes on a variety of subjects which Fletcher has written and participated in.

Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first "Focal Point" officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

At times he would be called to meet with Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at their home on highly classified business. He was assigned to attend MKULTRA meetings. In this capacity Col. Prouty would be at the nerve center of the Military-Industrial Complex at a time unequalled in American History. He has written on these subjects, about the JFK assassination, the Cold War period, and Vietnamese warfare, and the existence of a "Secret Team". He backs up his his work with seldom seen or mentioned official documents - some never before released.

Fletcher Prouty offers a rare glimpse of the "Power Elite" as described by Buckminster Fuller, or "The High Cabal" as Winston Churchill refered to them; and how they really operate. Those who have not been in a position to witness events such as these from the inside would not understand how invisible but ultimately effective they and their power structures are.

[URL]http://www.astridmm.com/prouty/saigon.html[/URL]

[/b]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:46:39 AM EDT
[#33]
[B]You can easily visualize a businessman's club in downtown Washington, New York, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, or Toronto. A group of senior members have gathered after lunch for a third martini. One of them mentions that a director of his company had called that morning to say that Kennedy's denial of the TFX procurement contract to the Boeing Company had hit his company, a major subcontractor, very hard. This struck a nerve of one of the other members, who reported that Roz Gilpatric, who works with that "goddamn" McNamara, had been telling the banders things were going to change. They could no longer count on the practices that had feathered their nests for so many years.

Another member took a quick sip of his martini and said "I had a call from one of our bankers in the City early this morning. He wanted to know how we were doing and was it true that Kennedy was going to take all Americans out of Vietnam. By God, we can't have that. We've just sold McNamara of that electronic battlefield. It will be worth about one and one-half billion to us. That'll go down the drain."

An elderly member, who used to visit the Dulles family in their summer home on Henderson Bay, leaned over toward the center of that small group and almost in a whisper said that his boys had just completed a ten-year war in Vietnam. The total was in the thousands, and the cost ran into the billions of dollars. Then he looked around the group of old cronies and snarled, "That goddamn Kennedy bastard has been working all summer with some of Old Joe's Irish Mafia and his favorite generals and they are planning every which way to get us out of Vietnam. This can't happen. He's got to go. Right now he's a sure thing for reelection and then there is Bobby and after him Teddy. I tell you that Kennedy has got to go."

[/B]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:47:11 AM EDT
[#34]
[B]On the perimeter of that intense group sat a younger man quietly attentive to every word and watching every move. Just then, as the speaker finished his words, he saw a wink in the eye of a senior member. He rose quietly and walked to a position behind his chair. That member turned and whispered a few words. They were all that he needed to hear, "In the fall, somewhere in the south. Find a way to get as many key people out of the city as possible. It's all up to you."

There was the decision. It had been the result of a consensus of not that one meeting, but of many. This meeting was the climax. This man was a skilled professional. He knew the codes, how to use them and who to call. He knew exactly how to set the train of events into operation. He knew then that his biggest job would be to put a small cadre of the men in the world at work right away on the cover story and on the deception plan.

He would handle the call to the agent for the "mechanics" who operated from a foreign country, and he would begin the moves that would result in the ever-normal selection of the site. He would have to speak to no more than three others, and they would not know him except by an exquisite code. It was his job to handle the Secret Service, the FBI, and the Pentagon. As required, he would be assisted at every step by the CIA. He would not report back to the "members." Should there be a change of plan, they could reach him. From that day until November 22, 1963, the plan ran smoothly. The game plan of the High Cabal never fails, because they are at the top. Even if it should fail, no one would ever be able to prosecute them or their allies.

I said in the beginning that this was not intended to be simply a history. It is an analysis of the secret history of the United States since World War II.

More importantly, I emphasized that I believe that God does not throw the dice. The affairs of man and nature are not determined at random or by mere chance. You have had the opportunity to travel back through those years with me and will recall that 1963 marked a major turning point in this century because the power elite moved that year to remove John F. Kennedy from the White House and to take the course of the Ship of State into their own hands.

Furthermore, the year 1972 stands out as another one of those signal turning points. Recall the Nixon- era White House "Conference on the Industrial World Ahead" and the fact that those highly selected attendees had devoted three days to a discussion on the subject, "A Look at Business in 1990." That was February 1972, and as those sessions came to a close, Roy Ash, president of Litton Industries made his momentous closing statement that described events that would occur twenty and thirty years hence.
[/B]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:53:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

shooter
View Quote

I say he was shot by an alien spacecraft in orbit around Pluto, YOU prove ME wrong!  ROFL
View Quote

Well, sparky, if you consult the astronomical charts (like I did), you will find that Pluto's orbit was blocked by the position of Jupiter at the time of the assassination.  Impossible to shoot through Jupiter, even with a military ball ammo.  Very sloppy on your part! [spank]

shooter [;D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Jane Fonda........A communist sympathizer
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:14:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Talk about unnerving coincidences, did you know that Richard Nixon, the fellow JFK beat out for the presidency in a very tainted election, was in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963?

Course, he was there on business matters. But, who knows, maybe he was just carrying a bag of money for Bebe Rebozo and the Cuban guys who were doing the hit?

Eric The(MakeOfThatWhatYouWill!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

shooter
View Quote

View Quote

Well, sparky, if you consult the astronomical charts (like I did), you will find that Pluto's orbit was blocked by the position of Jupiter at the time of the assassination.  Impossible to shoot through Jupiter, even with a military ball ammo.  Very sloppy on your part! [spank]

shooter [;D]
View Quote

Not so fast!  And who you calling sparky, bub?! [;)]

I DID check the charts.  Apparently you have only skimmed your chart.  See the footnote, 3c, it specifically states, and I quote, "The appearance of the Van Allen sub atomic asteroid deflection belt would potentially negate any effect of the phased intervention sub-orbital position of Pluto and Jupiter. This will allow for perfect viewing of Pluto during this unique period of post solar occlusion.  Any particles travelling through this exclusion zone would continue linearlly, and unaffected by the location of Jupiter."

Learn to read smart guy.  [;D]

TheRedGoat/Baphomet
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#39]
[url]http://www.astridmm.com/prouty/[/url]

Explore this site...

What was general Lansdale doing in Dallas that day?

Why, why, why.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Let me see if I have this straight.  JFK was killed by the CIA/FBI/LBJ/Nixon/Mafia/Cubans/ATT/Boy Scouts conspiracy.  There were one/two/six assasins firing from the sewer/grassy knoll/car behind the limo/the spaceship from the planet Jupiter.

Adding all this up, plus the Warren Commission, hmm, let's see, carry the 2, yes, this conspiracy involved everyone in the known world except me.  

Nixon couldn't keep Watergate under wraps, we all know how well Slick kept Monica a secret, Reagan's henchmen couldn't keep Irangate out of the papers, we know more about JFK's sex life than we everr really wanted to, but, of the 500,000 people involved in the assasination conspiracy, not one has fessed up after close to 40 years.  Got it.  That all makes perfect sense.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#41]
A few years ago at the Second Chance bowling pin shoot, Rich Davis set up a re-enactment of the Kennedy assasination.  He used a tower & window to shoot from and a cable drawn convertible with IPSC targets inside.  He did his durndest to get all the dimensions and speeds the same as that day in Dallas.  He used the same Carano rifle, cheapie scope and ammunition that Oswald had.  Most of the shooters were able to duplicate the shooting with good head hits on the "Kennedy" target and body hits on the others.

Don't know why the Army had such a difficult time.  Too bad Teddy wasn't in the car, too.

Question for the "mass conspiracy" theorists:  How have so many kept so quiet for so long?

Edit:  I should say he used a "similar" rifle.  Obviously not the "same" one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm puzzled by the idea that Jack "Pay Any Price, Bear Any Burden" Kennedy was going to pull the US out of Vietnam.  Why would he have bothered to support a coup in South Vietnam if he was just going to abandon the new government?

Also, how could this "power elite" pull off such a masterful hit and coverup with JFK when they couldn't even come close to killing Fidel Castro?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Y'all don't think that having an assassination and an accidental discharge hitting the same target is pretty coincidental? And just where was the secret service agent going to return fire?
View Quote

Well, the guys theory was (imagine this, it IS plausable) that the agent with the AR was sitting in the trunk of the chase car, with his feet ON the back seat. The first shot goes off hitting Kennedy in the neck, he stands and turns to his right rear looking for where the shot came from. AS he is doing this, he has the AR in his right hand only, and the car accelerates. Imagine yourself standing on the backseat of a car with an AR held only with the pistol grip. Not too hard to imagine that as you start to fall over backwards, your "grab reflex" causes you to pull the trigger. If a person were falling backwards like that, the rifle would most likely come up level as you fell....

PS No, I don't think anyone would say anything about it. That would be the BIGGEST screwup ever. Not something I would want my name to be part of. And if the SS can keep all the shit that had to have happened in the Clinton White house between those two goons quiet. I think they could keep this quiet.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#44]
His wife set it up because he was cheating on her. I am sure of it. [sniper]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#45]
I believe we'll all hear plenty about what went on in the Clinton White House all too soon from the SS boys.

But why the coverup of the SS Hickey? It would stop all the conspiracy theories in their tracks if this had simply been put out earlier!

Hickey And the SS didn't want their stock to fall any lower? Yet, these are the guys who would take a bullet for the Prez and his family?

Eric The(FoodForThought,Though)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Read the book, "Conspiracy of Silence"
 good book written by the Er doc who worked on JFK was brought to Parkland.  Also, Dr. Red Duke was there.
 No way a single bullet did all the damage that was being touted.
 The doc said, JFK was missing nearly a quater of his head.  From the right rear portion of the perital to the right portion of the frontal, the right eye and cheek back across the temple were gone.  Also, neat puncture wound in the throat.
 Oswald was an easy target to blame.  No way he did after being found in the break room drinking a coke, calmly.  Not out of breath or sweating profusely.  This was reported by Dallas PD.  Our goverment killed him or had a great deal in covering it up.
 Find the book, it is very good read!  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#47]
The fatal shot came from the limo driver who was left handed, that is why Kennedy's wife tried to exit the limo via the trunk. Also, while Gov. Connally was being treated for his wounds the conspirators had his suit cleaned to remove the traces of gun powder.

Tom
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Read the book, "Conspiracy of Silence"
 good book written by the Er doc who worked on JFK was brought to Parkland.  Also, Dr. Red Duke was there.
 No way a single bullet did all the damage that was being touted.
 The doc said, JFK was missing nearly a quater of his head.  From the right rear portion of the perital to the right portion of the frontal, the right eye and cheek back across the temple were gone.  Also, neat puncture wound in the throat.
 Oswald was an easy target to blame.  No way he did after being found in the break room drinking a coke, calmly.  Not out of breath or sweating profusely.  This was reported by Dallas PD.  Our goverment killed him or had a great deal in covering it up.
 Find the book, it is very good read!  
View Quote

Umm, no.  I've seen the autopsy photos.  No way is 1/4 of JFK's head missing.  A 3 or 4" flap of skull is blown back & some of the brain is missing.  Far from 1/4 of his head.  

Oswald was not found in a break room.  He was caught in a movie theater where he put up a pretty good fight.  He had a cheapy .38 S&W, bored out to .38 Special, with IIRC three different kinds of ammo in it.  He really went for the high class stuff.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#49]
The Kennedy assination will forever belong to to the Father of Time. I look forward to knowing the truth of this, someday"as I am fully known." As a matter of personal confusion, I was never able to identify with America as truthful nation because of this tragic event, not that one great man was lost,or that a man that hoped for greatness in his nation  or brothers was ground into gristly forensic pieces into the laps of a dignified family, but that truth was lost in government,and power was cast into the hands of those that had money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top