Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 11:26:42 PM EDT
Ok heres something i dont completely understand the US is offtering something loke 5 million reward for the capture of a list of terrorists 5mil each i belive. would that means that anyone that captured dead or alive said terrorist wolud recive 5million doller reward from the gov? So theroreticly could you or I go there capture a terrorist and get the reward? ifso Is there alot of people in this world trying to do just that???
thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it would.

No not very many people are going there trying to take his head. A lot of the people there however are actively trying to take his head.

The 25 Million Dollar question is- if a GI, Tommy, or Digger bags the fucker, will he/she still get the money?

Or does that make the Army afraid they will all turn into a bunch of mercinaries??
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
My assumption is that it wolud cost alot to take out a terrorist. and start up costs wolud be high besides quiting your job you would have to do crap loads of reserch and get a pane ride to the middle east then go to and arms bazzare in pakistan or whatever then go on the hunt the thing is that I think most of the danger would be in the local people themselfs as they dont take kindly to americans
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top