Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 9:19:03 PM EDT
A 1 handgun a month limit would not affect me because I can't afford one a month. I am torn on this.

One one hand I say, use this as a bartering tool to lift some other - more idiotic legislation.

On the other hand, give them an inch and they will take a furlong.

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the most retarded thing I've heard in a very long time.  This law they are proposing is supposedly going to cut down on 'gun trafficking'.  HA!

To buy a handgun now in MA you must:

1) Take a training class and pass both written and shooting tests.

2) Apply for a license ($40 fee) and submit a photo, fingerprints, and references.  If the chief of police in your town is so inclined he will grant you that license.

Now what I want to know, is how many 'gun traffickers' go through the trouble when they are committing felonies anyway?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top