Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 5:39:13 PM EDT
i have a pair of suade sneakers that i like very much, but i've had them over a year and they're drity, they're not caked in mud or something, they're just have wear and tear dirt on them. i wondering if there was any way to clean these.

the sneakers are adidas betas. they are the wickedist sneaker ever. my addiction is crazy, how crazy you ask? when i bought new sneaker i went out to the same store and bought the exact same sneaker in black. right now the black ones look almost new cause i'm taking really good care of them (not earing them in the rain, mud, dirt, etc.) but when the tan one's were new they looked even better ehn the black one's do now.

i really like my sneakers and other than the uncleanliness, they're in great condition.

Thanks,
OffRoad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top