Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2001 6:06:47 AM EDT
Just thought I would introduce myself.
Name: Thorack
Hobbies: Collecting firearms of the world.
Residence: Shepardsville, KY

Nice to be here.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations and welcome aboard.

As a soldier, I'll assume you know all about the M4.

Procure lot's of magazines and ammo and enjoy!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 7:24:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard Soldier.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thorack ... WELCOME ABOARD [beer]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Thorack i am also a new owner of the bushy m4, picked it up yesterday and just cant wait for some free time to get out and shoot is and then come back here and tell all of you how much damn fun it was  take it easy and happy shooting
nathan
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Stupid Question Of The Week!
Aren't M-4's LEO or Military only?
Can civvies like me buy them or do we have to buy the PC version, no bayo lug, & no collapsing stock?
Just asking.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The Bushy I am buying through my Dept. is a 16" m4, a3, four position collapsing stock, Phantom supresor, 30 rd mags ect. I could only get this setup through my dept. I was told by our armorer that individual officers could purchas them if they had a minimum 16" brl and were semi only. The officer has to be employed full time at the time of purchase. Now if I leave law enforcement I can take the gun with me. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Bushy I am buying through my Dept. is a 16" m4, a3, four position collapsing stock, Phantom supresor, 30 rd mags ect. I could only get this setup through my dept. I was told by our armorer that individual officers could purchas them if they had a minimum 16" brl and were semi only. The officer has to be employed full time at the time of purchase. Now if I leave law enforcement I can take the gun with me.
View Quote

Not flamming you personally but I think that is bullshit.  I should join the police force so I can buy a bunch of LEO rifles and mags[:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top