Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2001 2:50:14 AM EDT
A buddy of mine has asked me if I want to trade my Sig P220 for his Glock 34.  I've owned a Glock before a 23.  Now I'm not exactly enamored about the deal, but I currently don't have a high capacity handgun.  I also aint exactly in love with the Sig either.  If I  traded him even up would I be

......getting [sex]

......or doing the [spank]

Whaddaya guys think?
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 3:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO, I would keep the Sig, the 220 is one of the finest 45's on the market. If you want a high cap, I'd just go and buy one.
just my 0.02 RON
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 4:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:04:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I have both the Glock 34 & the Sig P220. Both guns shoot great. I like the P220 more than the Glock but it would be hard to get rid of either one.
If both guns are in like condition then I think you would have to get at least one factory Hi-Cap mag for the Glock form him to make it an even deal.
Like said above if possible get both. They are both great shooting guns.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Gee... If you don't like your Sig send it to me. I'll give it a happy home. [;)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top