Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 7:54:50 AM EDT
[url]www.11alive.com/local/local_top_story.asp?storyid=11446[/url]

I wonder how UGA feels about this.  [;)]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
What was the final outcome with the guy going south on I-75 the same day with the gasmask on?  He was supposed have numerous guns in the truck he was riding in.

Never did hear what the deal was with that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
As punishment, every single person he inconvenienced that day should be given the opportunity to line up with a rubber hose and beat that stupid idiot as he runs by.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh come on!  I don't blame the guy, I blame the airports, airlines and the government for overreacting to such a degree that the amount of inconvenience foisted upon the flying public has reached a level of absurdity that is unimaginable for any rational people to conceive of.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh come on!  I don't blame the guy, I blame the airports, airlines and the government for overreacting to such a degree that the amount of inconvenience foisted upon the flying public has reached a level of absurdity that is unimaginable for any rational people to conceive of.
View Quote
Is it absurd?  Undoubtedly.  Should he have been aware what would happen?  Undoubtedly.  He's an idiot.  The fact that the rules are stupid does not make him any the less an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#5]
As a postdoc at UGA who also got his Ph.D at UGA, I can say that people like this support the anecdote that the aggregate IQ in Athens, GA drops about 50 points on gameday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top