Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2008 7:55:11 AM EDT
Disturbed just released this new badass video for their new album coming out.

Dave Drainman has gotten even more full of himself and thinks he is some sort of god. When I met him in norfolk backstage he told me to pick and girl in the theater and he could fuck them. He was 100% sure of himself. Weird dude.

Fortunatly his music kicks ass so here it is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R0z0H8MjAk
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Something makes me think that might come back to hurt them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I thought they had fell off the face of the Earth.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Disturbed just released this new badass video for their new album coming out.

Dave Drainman has gotten even more full of himself and thinks he is some sort of god. When I met him in norfolk backstage he told me to pick and girl in the theater and he could fuck them. He was 100% sure of himself. Weird dude.

Fortunatly his music kicks ass so here it is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R0z0H8MjAk

I think Disturbed has gotten more and more lame as time goes on. They had a couple of ok tunes at the beginning, but now I want David Drainman to do us all a favor and quit talking about suicide and do it himself so I won't have to hear his crusty music anymore.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#4]
"Overburdened" Is the only song i still listen to of theirs. But i didn't think this was that bad.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think Disturbed has gotten more and more lame as time goes on. They had a couple of ok tunes at the beginning, but now I want David Drainman to do us all a favor and quit talking about suicide and do it himself so I won't have to hear his crusty music anymore.

Who ordered the music with double cheese? This band is some of the worst shit of the last decade. Timberlake looks manly next to these silly little idiots. I know music is meant to be  'entertainment', but was this supposed to be comedy? I'm not laughing with them I'm laughing AT them. Wanna-be angry metalheads... nothing but a bunch of emo screamo douchebags with XXXL tampax. Fuck em. Even Fred Durst could punk these bitches.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who ordered the music with double cheese? This band is some of the worst shit of the last decade. Timberlake looks manly next to these silly little idiots. I know music is meant to be  'entertainment', but was this supposed to be comedy? I'm not laughing with them I'm laughing AT them. Wanna-be angry metalheads... nothing but a bunch of emo screamo douchebags with XXXL tampax. Fuck em. Even Fred Durst could punk these bitches.

Wow where to start.

You have no idea what the hell your talking about.

They are probaly of of the best bands in the last 20 years.

Emo is the last thing they are.

Fred Durst? your opinion is now officially worthless.

Go post in the NSYNC Thread
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I liked a few of their songs...

If its any indication of what "rock" has became... I started listening to old school country a few years back.

Rock is dead.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow where to start.

You have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Emo is the last thing they are.

Fred Durst? your opinion is now officially worthless.

Go post in the NSYNC Thread

No shit.

Thank you for posting this in response and saving the rest of us from having to say it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/12/2008 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted for all the children to see...
SO THEY CAN LAUGH THEIR FUCKING ASSES OFF!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Disturbed kicks ass!! Albums are better than anything Metallica's put out in awhile and I love Metallica.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top