Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2001 2:34:41 AM EDT
Does anyone else here read Gun-Test magazine? I've been reading it a while and find it very informative but just been wondering how valid their reports are. Especially since they want 7.50 (per article) to download old articles off their web-page. Sounds a bit pricey to me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:44:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I only pay attention to what reviewers have to say regarding reliability. I have a Ruger PC-9, and I read a bunch of reviews where they said it would shoot 2-3 inch groups at 25yds, and I shot a 3/4 inch group at the same distance, using a Black & decker work-mate and a rolled-up sleeping bag as a rest.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 3:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree with you on the reliability point. Accuracy is determined too much by the shooter and other varibles.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i think it's the only truly honest test mag. out there. it is a bit pricy though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top