Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 11:58:31 PM EDT
...to get some stuffs and when I go to checkout there is this really nicely endowed womenz wearing a tight shirt at the register. Now since this area is on sort of a platform her warez were right at eye level. I tried not to but it was impossible to avoid seeing them and to top it off I think she was kind of getting mad. I mean gee whiz, why do womenz wear stuff like that if they don't want guys gawking?
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#1]
The question of the ages.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:16:56 AM EDT
[#3]
WE can only guess.

So, I'll guess:

they wear it so we look but they secretly want to be dominating so it gives them a chance to yell at us and make us feel belittled.

they use their bodies to have power over us. [this works, maybe better than they know]

womenz can find anything any where to bitch about.

its their nature to complain.

they plan on this from early in the morning [maybe even the night before]

they wear what their told to wear by peer pressure and t.v. not knowing how revealing it might be.

what is sexy and revealing to us is not necessarily obvious to them.

Imbroglio, try to keep your tongue in your mouth next time {tongue hanging out is frowned upon by womenz]

But its really only the womenz on this board that can answer that question with any real validity.

Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...to get some stuffs and when I go to checkout there is this really nicely endowed womenz wearing a tight shirt at the register. Now since this area is on sort of a platform her warez were right at eye level. I tried not to but it was impossible to avoid seeing them and to top it off I think she was kind of getting mad. I mean gee whiz, why do womenz wear stuff like that if they don't want guys gawking?
View Quote

why do they put candy in little bins in the grocery store if they dont want u to steal them? self-control is a beautiful thing. so is evolution. and i wont even comment on your terminology... "warez???!!!"

-izz

Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi!

I am really a nice, caring, sensitive and single guy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Sometimes... ya just gotta stare.  If she mentions it, either tell her the snug t-shirt looks really good on her, or tell her she has great tits.

Hey, she shows 'em off, why not compliment her on 'em. [:D]

Truthfully, I'm glad I got married before the snug-T got popular again.  I'd be the rudest nice guy in the world.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I know exactly what you mean but can't answer the question.I Am an admirer of fine wares but more that once I've been the object of scorn for even daring to look. It's like only the ones they approve of and are attracted to are supposed to look, all others should keep their heads turned.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:41:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:58:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#11]
That happened to me in Turner's. I got caught staring, but I think she liked it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah ha! Eureka!
I was in that store today. I know where [b]Imbroglio[/b] is fromz

na na knee na na
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know about that...I thought it was discovered a while back that he lived in the People's Republic of Kalifornia..
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Avoid looking at the hooters at all cost.  Stare into her eyes and ask her out on a date.  Often, you can catch them off gaurd.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#15]
many moons ago before i met my wife i was working in a home improvement store. this woman came up to the help counter where i was working that day.man she was stacked!!!i gave her the info she needed and she turned to walk away or so i thought.i turned around after checking out her butt and said  to a couple of guys that were working with me,did you see those bodacious tata's? i didn't know it but she had came right back to ask another question. i turned around and about crapped.after i finshed answering her question she said thanks,winked,and said,they are huh! man i about died.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Are you talking about that brunette hottie that works at Arizona Sportman on Bell Road?

Sounds like who Winston Wolf is talking about.  She once asked if she could show me anything....  grrrrrrr
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#18]
As soon as you see them scream STIFFY!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That happened to me in Turner's. I got caught staring, but I think she liked it.
View Quote

They all like it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Who can figger them out?

Was in a pub recently where the hostess was wearing this plunging, clingy red thing and OMyGawd you could see to China.

Then she put on this black drapey thing and spent the rest of the time pulling it over the scenery.

Maybe my bugged-out eyes offended her . . .
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hi!

View Quote

this must mean that you are single [:D]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#22]
hey Imbrolio. if you get the chance you should check out a movie called the "Tao of Steve". its a great film on the greatest sports game of all time.

"Be desireless, Be excellent in her presense, and Be gone."

"women persue that wich flees from them the most"

[^]lib

Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
hey Imbrolio. if you get the chance you should check out a movie called the "Tao of Steve". its a great film on the greatest sports game of all time.

View Quote

I tried to but couldn't watch that movie because it was too depressing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#25]
They want you to look, and they want you to be happy about what you see. They just dont want you to know what they want!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Turner's is the only gun store I can think of where mostly womenz work the registers and they're up on a platform. Which Turner's? I wanna pay them a visit. [;)] Wouldn't be the new store in West Covina would it? If so, I know who you're talking about. hehehe Woo HOO!
View Quote

Where is that store? I grew up in West Covina before moving uptown to East Covina. ;)
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#27]
The store ain't in west convia. It ain't Hunter's Den either.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 10:58:14 PM EDT
[#28]
The womenz are the [devil]!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The one I got caught in was in Reseda.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
mattja, it's a new store just opened a few months ago, on Azusa just north of the 10 freeway. I stood in line for an hour to get in the day of their grand opening but I got some killer deals on ammo and stuff.

Imbroglio, so it's not in West Covina, but it is a Turner's, right? Uhhh... Norwalk? She's a little hottie too. [;)]
View Quote

Man, that sounds like the spot where there used to be a Big 5 Sporting Goods back in the early 70's. That's my old stomping grounds as a kid.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I am an admirer of fine wares...
View Quote

LOL.  I like your choice of words.  If you don't mind, I shall borrow it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:50:07 AM EDT
[#34]

Hi!

View Quote

No Imbrog!....You should have said [b]"Hi!...Nice Warez you got there!....Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir?"[/b]

Either you get a wack or you get laid....at least you have 50/50 chance. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Another good pickup line (and please excuse my HORRIBLE written French)...

"Bonjour Mademouselle.  Vous etes tres beaux.  Est que je peux tailler mon crayon s'il vous plait?"

Edited to add translation:

"Hello Miss.  You are very beautiful.  May I sharpen my pencil please?"
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 1:56:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Are you talking about that brunette hottie that works at Arizona Sportman on Bell Road?

Sounds like who Winston Wolf is talking about.  She once asked if she could show me anything....  grrrrrrr
View Quote

[b]DEFINITE HOTTIE!![/b]
I don't shop there for the prices.[:P]
coyote3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top