Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 9:48:24 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a *really* good, professional gunsmith in the Dallas area to do a trigger job on a Kimber? Great gun. It works 100%, but it needs a lighter trigger. Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.

I'm also looking for ideas for a target load. Factory or reload. I've shot a lot of Amer. Eagle 230gr ball through it and that has not proven to be very accurate with that one. Any other Kimber shooters prefer a particular load in their gun?

Thanks

P.S.  I posted this in the "general gun" forum also.  Sorry for posting it twice, but I wanted to get more exposure...
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 10:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Martin Snodgrass, Panther City Firearms on Green Oaks Blvd, about 2 blocks south of I-30 in FW.  Second generation gunsmith, Martin's done 4 45's for me, all came in crisp as hell at 4 pounds on the nose.  (817) 731-2065.

hth
hanko
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Hanko.  Anyone else have any more names?  It would be cool to accumulate a list in case one is really backed up or something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top