Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 3:25:01 AM EDT
Man, I'm excited about the big gun show in Houston today for some reason.  I haven't bathed in about 3 days.  I wish they could have kettle corn so I could hang out around that area.  I think I will wear my mall ninja outfit.
Maybe I will walk around giving unsolicited advice about guns that I know nothing about.
Let me know if I have forgotten anything.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 3:36:37 AM EDT
[#1]
And by all means, hang out at the "survivalist" book tables, thumb various "manuals" while looking around nervously and asking way too many questions about viability of tactics.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 3:37:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a beard and a camolauge hat?
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 3:49:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I already brushed my teeth.  I think I'm
getting an appetite for something with lots of onions and garlic though.  Good idea about the smokes too.  I'll smoke a few in the car with the windows rolled up on the way there.  Do you think I should wear the mall ninja suit or do the camouflage ex-seal look?
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted: NO deodorant!  
View Quote

Absoluely not.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Get some $2.00 throw-away survival knives.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]
What is it with the beef jerky at every single gun show no matter what state or who the promoter is!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The 'special thing' about the Houston AstroHall show is that it will be the very last show in the AstroHall - they're tearing it down to be rebuilt!

I bought most of my fancy weaponry at that show!

Eric The(You'llFindThingsThere,You'llNeverSeeElsewhere!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Make sure you take along at least 4 other friends so you all can stand in a circle and  bs while blocking all traffic in the busiest aisle of the show. Better yet, everyone ride around in motorized chairs and create your own roadblocks! Oh ya, don't forget to run into the backs of a few ankles too. That is a real crowd pleaser.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Another tip...drink at least a liter of soda (or beer), then chew a few Gas-X tablets.

belch and break wind as you bend over to read the survivalist books and get dirty hands all over the merchandise.

Also, ask if they have any Beanie Babies in Cammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top