[url]http://newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2001/11/16/135615[/url]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:21:09 AM EDT
[#1]
What an asshole. He can go to hell.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Dear Danny -

We have a proposal.

Due to your overwhelming graciousness and willingness to be an ambassador of peace, we propose that you broker a peaceful surrender with Usama bin Laden.

As we will not be bombing during Ramamdan (  [;)] ) you have about one month to arrange the terms of Usamas surrender to the U.N.

Now, this next part is VERY important.

While your courage to arange this is commendable, we are still concerned for your safety. In order to assure your safety and where abouts, we want you to wear a transmitting ankle bracelet. The might and power of the US armed forces will be available AT ALL TIMES should Usama present any danger to you  ( [;)]  )

Now, this part is VERY, VERY important.

It is critically important that you are AT ALL TIMES in close proximity to Usama, and that the [strike]ordnance homing device [/strike] transmitter is revealing you location.

We thank you for your service to your country.

P.S. Please take Jesse Jackson with you. It may prove to be beneficial for us to have him along.

Signed,

Your Country

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
P.P.S. - Take Al Sharpton with you too.  You may need all the help you can get.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]He sorta reminds me of Hitlery[/b]

Actor Danny Glover, who has starred in some of
                      Hollywood's most violent movies, blames the
                      U.S. for spreading violence and terrorism, and
                      he says we should spare mass-murdering
                      terrorist Osama bin Laden.
View Quote

How does one mass-murder a single person?
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, That fuckstick was down here a couple years ago trying to defend a death row inmamte (Gary Graham).  Never mind the fact that Gary Graham was a multiple murderer, and on his last arrest he was on a crime spree commiting several rapes, one of which was a white woman in her 70's.

Screw Danny Glover.  

[50]

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
That last paragraph says it all:

"Glover, a self-styled human rights activist, was asked about his hypocrisy in playing a gun-toting cop who tramples suspects' rights in the bloody "Lethal Weapon" movies. He replied that he compromised with the studios so he could appear in such highbrow fare as "Beloved," an R-rated dud that few people have sat through."

Another liberal hypocrite: "Do as I say, not as I do..."
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell you what Danny, you and your friend get on airplane, and fly your asses to Afghanland, have a talk with ossoma, and see if he guts you, or talks to you.  Bet your acting skills wouldn't do you a whole lot o good. Arrogant piece of shit.  Pucker is probably dam glad he isn't in the same room with me right now.  I get so pissed at these rich SOB,S who make millions, then complain about what a terrible country we live in.  GET THE PUCK OUT if its so bad.  Ok, Ok, Sorry for the rant.  Danny would be making $25. 00 a month if he lived in wonderful Afghanland. [-!-]  [argue]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#9]
DAMN IT!!!
Whenever I like an actor, he always turns out to be a dick-head.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That last paragraph says it all:

"Glover, a self-styled human rights activist, was asked about his hypocrisy in playing a gun-toting cop who tramples suspects' rights in the bloody "Lethal Weapon" movies. He replied that he compromised with the studios so he could appear in such highbrow fare as "Beloved," an R-rated dud that few people have sat through."

Another liberal hypocrite: "Do as I say, not as I do..."
View Quote

Beloved?  So killing people in Lethal Weapon I-III is ok because it was offset by this sorry ass movie named "Beloved"?  Which I only heard about here?

Sorry ass POS.  Mel should have wasted him.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
DAMN IT!!!
View Quote

Yep.............
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
DAMN IT!!!
View Quote

whats with ur on screen name,,do u have a speech impedemate(xcuse spellin) with Danny?
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#13]
F Glover,,obviously a moron who like to eat the pie but denies what he is doing is what he is doing..ah da lets see
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#14]
What was it, "Lethal Weapon 4" when that guy is shooting the flame thrower in the opening part of the movie and Mel says he's "...probably an NRA member". And then when they find that freighter full of Chinese illegal aliens trying to sneak into the country, Glover makes a wise remark about "Give us your poor, your hungry" and the Statue of Liberty.

I don't know, that movie really pissed me off and I lost some respect for Mel when he said that (and at that point in his career he could write his own ticket).

Hollywood, what a joke.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Danny should stop inhaling the fumes from his tube of k y or what ever the fk it is that is making him that stupid,,or could it be his moron liberal kill America mindset? Liberals? When will the majority of America(US) realize that they(Liberals) are trying to kill America(US) is it not self defence to kill a liberal,,ok it might not be ,,because of laws they set up,,so lets do it on the slide,,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top