Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2001 7:59:42 AM EDT
Got this the other day. Finally figured out who it is.

[b]From :    
"John W. King"  

To :    
"Steyr Aug"  

Subject :    
pimping for mcooze  

Date :    
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:52:06 -0500  

STILL LICKEN ASS FOR OOZEMAN I SEE.[/b]

So I guess him turning a firearm related message board in to the NAACP, SPLC and FBI is "acceptable" but me liking someone he doesn't is "unacceptable."

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Why do women always feel the need to wash their private "laundry" in public???? [}:D]

Seriosuly, Aug. I couldn't care less about your private squabble with "John W. King."

Remind me NEVER to discuss anything privately with you.

Beisdes, I thought you said you were gonna be round here alot less often. Isn't it a shame to WASTE your limited time on here with petty personal matters???

I'd rather you give us more "babes" than this crap.[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why do women always feel the need to wash their private "laundry" in public???? [}:D]

Seriosuly, Aug. I couldn't care less about your private squabble with "John W. King."
View Quote

Actually I have no private squabble with HANGFIRE. Took me two days to even remember who he was.

Remind me NEVER to discuss anything privately with you.
View Quote

If someone requests I keep things private, I do. Otherwise I feel no need to hide anything. If only more members were willing to conduct themselves more in the open.

Beisdes, I thought you said you were gonna be round here alot less often. Isn't it a shame to WASTE your limited time on here with petty personal matters???
View Quote

As you well know that was a misunderstanding. I thought certain "proposed" new rules were a done deal. Under those "new rules" I would post a lot less. Actually under the current rules I post much less than before.

Mostly cause some "old farts" take everything the wrong way. Fer instance, I post a email from long lost ol buddy HANGFIRE so everyone knows he's still alive, still lurking and still pathetic. But whatcha bet some old fart will whine about it?

I'd rather you give us more "babes" than this crap.[rolleyes]
View Quote

Yes, because Babe Of The Day is the ONLY thing I've ever contributed to the board. Thanks for negating my contributions.

And was I really supposed to keep "STILL LICKEN ASS FOR OOZEMAN I SEE." in the strictest confidence? Oy My GOD you are correct, otherwise McUZI might discover HANGFIRE don't like him. Damn Mark, you put your tampon in sideways or what?

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like garandman is upset that the guys never invite him out for "guys night out"

If you change your name to "Tali-garandman" you've got my vote for moderator AGAIN [puke]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, I love this place.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#5]
This is old news. No need to rehash it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top