Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 10:27:07 AM EDT
The O'Reilly Factor
(8 p.m., 11 p.m. ET) Tonight, Geraldo Rivera makes his debut in the No Spin Zone. Then, how has Hillary helped since the September 11th attacks? It's report card time for Senator Clinton
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Ordinarily, I don't watch Geraldo Rivera for any reason, but I have noticed (and heard) that he has been extremely supportive of the President since Sept 11.

Is this for real, or just opportunistic b.s.? And how can you tell?

Eric The(ButI'llStillWatch)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted this so that Steyr guy would know.  I don't think he likes Hillary as much as the rest of us.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, you got me. I thought you meant Hitlary was going to be on the factor!  I was all ready for a good verbal assault.  O well, ill still be watching.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ordinarily, I don't watch Geraldo Rivera for any reason, but I have noticed (and heard) that he has been extremely supportive of the President since Sept 11.

Is this for real...
View Quote

No!!  When the terrorist stuff settles down and America has had some time to 'heal' he'll be one of the first to blast the Administration about some 'cruel, heartless Right Wing agenda'.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
This should be good! [:D]

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I fired off an email to Fox News today expressing my displeasure with them hiring Geraldo, and stating several reasons why.  Also addressed some other issues, with the gist of my message being that I believe they are becoming more like their competition since 9/11.  Other than Geraldo however my email was mostly positive on their programming.
About 60 seconds after I clicked the send button, I get a "Dear viewer" standard form email from Roger A. himself describing why he hired him, etc. with a link to a real touchy / feely message from Geraldo.
Now Roger A. is a real sharp guy, and he has built a pretty good news organization.  I think he has made a mistake here, as I wouldn't trust G.R. farther than I could spit (or p*ss).
"He babbles, I deceide" !
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Whilst refinishing the mantle in my family room and getting stoned to the Bejeezuss Belt on paint stripper, I had Fox News on for background noise.  Ol' Jerry Rivers was on displaying, what I felt, his usual smug demeanor.  He was giving a brief interview on why he joined Fox News to be their war correspondent...yada yada yada.  Then the whole charade either took an interesting twist, or the Strypeeze buzz was really taking hold.  The interviewer (forget his name...) actually brought up what Jerry would do if (gasp) he came head to head with Bin Laden.  Whilst Jerry retained his composure enough to state that he doubted that he'd be handed a Kalashnikov (surprised he knew that much...) to take Bin out, he went on to state that he's certainly tell Bin what kind of SOB he really was, gosh darn it!  Also brought up..."Well, I have had to deal with murderers in the past..." ...yada yada yada.

He's a fake.  I believe what he is doing is completely opportunistic.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Anti-climactic.
It was way too short.  Geraldine Farraro was defending her, and Bill got bogged down with her.  He did a little work, and his other guest did a little, but no big deal.  
It could have been done A LOT better with little effort.    
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.hillaryseyes.com/images/hillarybeams.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top