Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2008 5:05:52 PM EDT
My wife planned a "surprise" party for me tomorrow. All logistics were covered. she took my cell phone and took all my friends phone numbers, organized food, all basis covered with one exception. Beer. My good friend works for a large distributor and got my wife a keg of Harp on the house. One problem, she had to pick it up today and he is in the cape till tomorrow. She weighs in at 115lbs.

After hours of trying to figure how to get the keg ,  because everyone who could help was working. She finally broke down and called me at 3:30pm and told me I had to come home asap. Very urgent. waited till I got home and broke the news to me so I could get the keg. We had to pick it up by 445pm.

Needless to say, I am having an ice cold glass of Harp right now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm . .. Harp - one of my favorite beers -- out of a keg no less - enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top