Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2008 10:01:59 AM EDT
I received a 10/22 from a  friend a while back and decided to part it out on gunbroker. The gun was the stainless carbine model. i shipped it out and the guy left good feedback. i get a voice mail this morning waking me up and he is saying that he got it and there is not a bit of stainless steel anywhere in the receiver. He contacted gunbroker and went on about charging fraud. This is the first i have heard about it. The auction was titled as stainless because it was off of the stainless gun but the receiver was Aluminum. Has Ruger ever even made a Stainless Steel receiver for their 10/22?

What say you

Gunbroker Link

The edit on the add was from a previous 10/22 i sold. Didn't even realize it was there till this morning
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
several aftermarket machine shops offer Stainless 10/22 receivers

ETA: M.O.A. is one that i can think of
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link to the auction?

Sounds like it's possible that a little bit of sloppy advertising on your part and ignorance on his part are adding up to a bad deal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top