Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2008 2:29:31 PM EDT
Copied from another forum:

A friend, I work with asked me to vote for her son's new business today. They are in a tight run for first place in a poll that a local magazine is conducting. The results will be publish next month. This magazine could really help him and his new wife with their new winery/bar business.

The former Marine (Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Horn of Africa), Cory has opened up a winery with his new wife in Phoenix, Arizona.

He's a real good guy and deserves a little extra help from some unknown friends. Big Grin

Just another opportunity to show the world the power of the Sig Forum!

Go to this website, select Nightlife & Clubs, enter the security code shown, go to Best Wine Bars and select his bar, Su Vino Winery and then click the green vote button.

He doesn't know I'm doing this for him, but I'll let him know once they hopefully win.

*** Today is the Last Day to Vote, so let's do this for him ***
Thanks!

Sincerely,
LZ

Link:

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/best/2008/polls/

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My buddy works at the one in Texas.

Didn't know there was another.

Voted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top