Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2008 2:38:45 PM EDT
I know it's just being downright impatient and silly, but do you find yourself getting slightly annoyed when something you ordered 8 days ago still hasn't come?

BTW, I'm at work, and bored, so that's why I posted this.  If I have to wait several more days, it really is not the end of the world.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
When I hit submit on the order.  I used to work for Airborne Express, now DHL, and I know what those fuckers can do to a package.    
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#2]
From day one if I don't get a confirmation email. I'll even call to get one.

ETA: I did shipping for a parts vendor and I know mistakes can be made.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some stuff yesterday...I'm already impatient for it to get here.  Mostly because I have the time to install it now, not next week when it's supposed to get here.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered 1k ammoz on Monday and I'm already looking for a package every ten minutes.

How many rounds do I need before I qualify to roll in them naked? lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#5]
yep, i do lol. I usually will check the tracking every day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top