BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2008 8:57:24 AM EDT
...is about to expire.

FUCK YOU, TELEMARKETING COCK SUCKERS!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#1]
3/10

Maybe if you expanded on your rage it would score higher.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...is about to expire.

FUCK YOU, TELEMARKETING COCK SUCKERS!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!!
I've been getting those fucking messages on my answering machine for the last year - they just won't stop!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
No shit.  These bastards have been filling up my answering machine ever since I bought my last car.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I get them at work all the fucking time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I drive a post-divorce 1989 Civic commuter.   Its not only fully paid for, but its got 200K+ miles.   I laugh my ass off  when I get those calls.  

Fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I get this on my answering machine at least once a day.

My car is a '92.

I'm assuming that it's for the previous person who had my phone number, but hell, it's still funny.

-Mark
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, you guys are aware that if you answer the phone when they call and listen to the message, it tells you to press 2 to be taken off the list.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:05:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey, you guys are aware that if you answer the phone when they call and listen to the message, it tells you to press 2 to be taken off the list.  

Yes, but it doesn't seem to take me off the list.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's fine and all, but they call at like 1PM, when I'm at work.

-Mark
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
3/10

Maybe if you expanded on your rage it would score higher.

OK...

If I get another one of those calls on my cellphone, I swear to Christ that I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for telemarketers this "fear engine" will bore a hole between this world and that one.

When it begins, they will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above his bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, he will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before he is incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

(shamelessly stolen from Jerry Holkins)
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow, I only got them once a week in the mail.  They're lucky they never called my house!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I get these all the time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That doesn't work. Been there . Tried it. Tried talking to a human and that was one big FAIL.
Phone keeps ringing. Going to tell the dealer that my next vehicle is going to be bought elsewhere.

BTW anyone getting the phone call that starts out with a ships horn blowing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#14]
That reminds me. The guy who built my motorcycle did a great one, when I was hanging out with him one time. The phone company called to try and sell him a long distance package of some sort, and he said "Well, you're not very bright. What the hell am I going to do with long distance? I don't even have a phone".

He was funny, like that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I here it about 10 times a day at work.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Put your number on the "do not call" register with the FTC. Does not eliminate all calls, but greatly reduces the volume.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Hrmm, that's odd, we got it at work on two differant phone lines and each time I hit the number and off the list we are.  Then again we are a telemarketing company, maybe its the telemarketing version of the thin blue line.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I have fun with telemarketers.  I ask them about where they are working, what the weather is like, etc.  I never do talk about the subject, or ever buy anything.  After so long, they just give up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#19]
My favorite telemarketing call:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Oh4iN3cfs

BTW, this woman is very clearly a real life schizophrenic.    
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
My favorite telemarketing call:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Oh4iN3cfs

BTW, this woman is very clearly a real life schizophrenic.    

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I have fun with telemarketers.  I ask them about where they are working, what the weather is like, etc.  I never do talk about the subject, or ever buy anything.  After so long, they just give up.

Is this YOU?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjDKfAU-k0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top