Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 8:42:53 AM EDT

I want these shitsack "parents" DEAD!!!!

CNN Video: 18-month old forced to smoke pot from pipe

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, it was just some ganja. No need to get your panties in a bunch. It's not like they gave her meth or something
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:54:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i.walmart.com/i/p/00/04/42/77/55/0004427755918_215X215.jpg

Pound some nails through that bad boy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Shoot them...  That is just fucked up...
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:30:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This stuff happens in the ghetto all the time.  I hear "moms" laugh about blowing pot smoke in their kid's faces; they think it's hilarious.

I wouldn't be upset if these "parents" accidentally fell down several flights of stairs.

-Troy

Unfortunately, I hear this as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#8]
The NOMAL crowd insists marijuana is not harmful and may even be benificial.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i.walmart.com/i/p/00/04/42/77/55/0004427755918_215X215.jpg

Pound some nails through that bad boy.

wrong, the nail goes through a 2x4

you wrap a baseball bat in barbed wire to make it an effective weapon
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#10]
damn I hate Nancy Grace
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Saw this last nite before I went to bed. I took off my glasses, handing them to the hubby to put on the nightstand and said, "I hate watching the news. I feel the overwhelming urge to yakk right now."

He shut it off and just shook his head.
It's just so messed up, there are no words.

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
People who harm children in any way deserve the wrath of God.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#14]
yeah thats fucked up

but at least it was pot and not meth or crack
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Typical drug addicts for you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I'm yet to hear the NORML crowd suggest that giving MJ to a toddler is an acceptable idea.

I'm sure the next time there is a story about a toddler shooting himself, you'd like to read that "The NRA crowd wants loaded handguns in every baby's crib".
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I think these parents should be "smothered in brown gravy and locked in a 4' by 4' cage withe a wolverine high on angel dust!" - Carlin
Yes, at least it was pot and not something harder.  However, pot smoke, while not carcinigenic (sp?) like cigarettes, is a lot worse for your lungs.  This even more so for a 18 month old child who is a long way from full grown.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Even through I do agree with the NORML crowd on legalizing marijuana.

I believe that these people should be dragged behind a car for a few miles, child abuse is child abuse, you get what you deserve.

Just because you don't agree with "the NORML crowd", that doesn't mean you should lump them in with child abusers.

thump
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#19]
In situations like this, one quote comes to mind (too bad I can't recall whom to give credit to for it!!!)

Some people are like Slinkies, they don't do much, but they are great fun when you push them down the stairs!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This stuff happens in the ghetto all the time.  I hear "moms" laugh about blowing pot smoke in their kid's faces; they think it's hilarious.

I wouldn't be upset if these "parents" accidentally fell down several flights of stairs.

-Troy

Unfortunately its not just the ghetto
Its more a reflection of the rapid decline in values and social acceptability
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#21]
It's the ghetto.

What type of fucked up, destructive, animalistic nonsense does not happen there?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Even through I do agree with the NORML crowd on legalizing marijuana.

I believe that these people should be dragged behind a car for a few miles, child abuse is child abuse, you get what you deserve.

Just because you don't agree with "the NORML crowd", that doesn't mean you should lump them in with child abusers.

thump

i would have to agree. I suport decriminalization for several reasons, but that doesnt make this video any less enraging. I dont think cigs or liquor should be illegal either, but i better not see some white trash fuck giving them to a baby.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#23]
You almost have to get people on drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes before they become adults, because the vast majority of people just won't start doing any of that as adults.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude, it was just some ganja. No need to get your panties in a bunch. It's not like they gave her meth or something

dude your a nutcase
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm yet to hear the NORML crowd suggest that giving MJ to a toddler is an acceptable idea.

I'm sure the next time there is a story about a toddler shooting himself, you'd like to read that "The NRA crowd wants loaded handguns in every baby's crib".

Advocates of legalization largely agree that keeping reefer out of the hands of kids is a good idea. The educated understand that numbing brain cells is harmful to development. I've never heard anyone say they'd let their toddler smoke pot.

Some folks believe that a 16 year old is going to be curious about pot and/or alcohol, and argue that letting them try a little bit at home, while supervised, to remove the mystique, while making sure the kid is safe... is better than letting them get into that stuff on the streets, from unknown sources, with unknown motives, and potentially horrible results.

Thats a far cry from giving adult substances to toddlers.
As ridiculous as leaving a loaded gun in a crib, indeed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's the ghetto.

What type of fucked up, destructive, animalistic nonsense does not happen there?

Point taken, but no matter how jaded I think I am, I manage to be *constantly* surprised by the things I learn when I go there.  

What is, perhaps, even worse is that a number of people I've told stories to simply don't believe me, and most of the rest are truely shocked.  Most middle-class people simply have NO IDEA of what goes on, and can barely believe it when they find out a tidbit or two.

I've heard of parents giving kids alcohol (beer in a baby bottle anyone?), weed, and X.  They all thought it was funny or cool, and were not shy at all in talking about it.  I was horrified.

-Troy

And ya know, I wish the news would stop showing us.
Ignorance IS bliss, my friend.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I've heard of parents giving kids alcohol (beer in a baby bottle anyone?), weed, and X.  They all thought it was funny or cool, and were not shy at all in talking about it.  I was horrified.

-Troy

Where I grew up (in the rural South, not the ghetto) it wasn't uncommon for parents to give babies a small amount of brandy in a bottle to put them down for the night.  

If we're going to compare apples to apples here, alcohol is FAR more harmful/addictive than marijuana.  Should all of the people who have ever given a baby brandy be beaten, killed, or lynched?

I think in this case it was a stupid move on the part of the parents, and likely is only the tip of their negligent iceberg.  But this is far from the worst thing in the world, at least they didn't stick it in the microwave or throw it in a dumpster.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What is, perhaps, even worse is that a number of people I've told stories to simply don't believe me, and most of the rest are truely shocked.  Most middle-class people simply have NO IDEA of what goes on, and can barely believe it when they find out a tidbit or two.

-Troy

There are ARFCOMers even who seem to have no problem with that one.

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#30]
I learned of a case today where a local toddler was taken to the hospital for ingesting cocaine. Tests allegedly showed cocaine and benzodiazepines in the toddler's system.

fucked up world we live in.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Toddlers are hungry enough as it is
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#32]
That child should be put up for adoption immediately and those parent's "fixed" where they're never able to reproduce again.

HH
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quick trial. Found guilty. One bullet to each forehead. End of story.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Shoot them...  That is just fucked up...

Towely, but you LOVE da weed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
People who harm children in any way deserve the wrath of God.  

I have no doubt He'll take care of them in His righteous way.  

I would not want to be them.

HH
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

-Troy

Bouncing off their heads the whole way down!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
It is just an herb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top