Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2001 1:35:26 PM EDT
I keep getting close to a decision on what to buy and then read something that somebody else put up about a particular brand.  It's very confusing.

I'm between the new Bushmaster M4 and the Armalite M15A4 C.

What's your favorite and why?

Thanks for any help you could give.  Maybe I'll get past the confusion.

[>:/]

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally I like the Armalite's.  It a close race between Armalite and BM but Armalite has the build quality.  Armalite has the best AR on the market in my opinion.  If you want the top of the line, a life time warranty, and good service get the Armalite.

Daubs
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I say Colt but what the hell do I know it's the first one I ever owned.  I just know I'm gonna end up with one of each. [:D]

[img]http://blackrifle.tripod.com/Colt_w_Scope.jpg[/img]

I bought Colt for my first because I hear they hold there value better over all others.  I have seen complaints of QC on here about them but I gotta say, the one I just got is beautiful in fit and finish.  I can see this is going to be addicting. Oh well.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
DTapDude

Keep a close watch on the Group Purchase Topics.  We are talking to Bushmaster & Armalite for the purchase.

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I would make my selection based on which
mfg. did the best at Perry, and I believe
that would be Armalite.

I saw the Armalites for $750.00 at a gun show
Saturday before last.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top