Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 11:00:36 PM EDT
Today, I saw his 30th anniversary on TV. I loved every second of his performance. He still has it in him like he did years ago. Anyone else like his performances? He is the King of Pop alright! I wish I can dance like that!!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
How do we know that the person the media is passing off as "Michael Jackson" is [u]actually[/u] the real Michael Jackson?

He looks like some freaky white guy now-a-days.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 12:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
He? has to be one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I don't think he's? human.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard a representative from Pepsi contacted
him and wanted him to come back and work for
them for a while.
[i]To suck that little boy out of the bottle...[/i]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 3:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]
It seemed like his voice had no strength.  Like he was losing his lung power or something.

You couldn't hear anything they were singing anyway, with the audience constantly screaming.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 3:56:12 AM EDT
[#5]
If you mean Michael Jackson the beer and scotch writer/reviewer, his work is quite important!

[:D]  [beer]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 3:57:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I just thought I'd add that although I voted 'I don't give a damn, etc.' about him, I also think he's pretty queer, or 'gay' as we say now!

Eric The(AlthoughWhat's'Gay'AboutTheirLifestyleIsBeyondMe,'Sad'WouldBeMoreApt)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:18:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I also voted that I don't give a damn.  That was just because there was no option to vote

" He should be castrated by tying his nuts to a wild horse and shooting ARs next to the horse".
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How do we know that the person the media is passing off as "Michael Jackson" is [u]actually[/u] the real Michael Jackson?

He looks like some freaky white guy now-a-days.
View Quote

LOL!

Anyone catch that "Sprint" commercial?

That brunette looks an awful lot like Jacko.

BTW- You guys can make fun of Jacko all day long, but he is the undisputed "King Of Pop"!
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Micheal J. is defiently the king of pop in my book. No one has come close to the accomplishments that Micheal has made. For all you haters out there, don't be scarrd. Stop tripping and give the man his due.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:50:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Today, I saw his 30th anniversary on TV. I loved every second of his performance. He still has it in him like he did years ago. Anyone else like his performances? He is the King of Pop alright! I wish I can dance like that!!!
View Quote

Jesus.  You guys scare me.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:53:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Only in America can a poor black boy grow-up into a rich white woman...
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:56:22 AM EDT
[#12]
So I guess you "Jacko" fans aren't holding that whole PEDOPHILE thing against him, huh.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:05:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I will admit when I was a kid I liked his music but then he went fucking wacko and lost my vote.

But your are right on one side he still can do that moonwalk...
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:08:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Stop tripping and give the man his due.
View Quote

Or at least give him his nose back. [:o)]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#16]
He is a crime against humanity.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#17]
What am I even doing in this thread?????
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:10:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Freaky man, just plain freaky, his nose looks like a turtles, and he is whiter than me. I notice Brook Shields got the hell away from him before she got her name besmirched. He's just a Fairy from Gary.
Edited for the cootie family picture
He's got the Cooties from all those booties He He He[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/pf70b7e30a048af9d88626dce1e66d85a/fe21b6b3.gif.orig.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:17:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Since you didn't have an option for
"His nose is fake and made from plumbers putty"

I picked gay, but I thought it ment happy [>:/]

Wasn't he a bit too white compared to the brothers?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#20]
He sure is white (literally) these days...
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:48:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a trash bag?

A: One's made out of plastic and is extremely dangerous to children.
The other is a trash bag.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#22]
POP music is for people who can't stand substance.  [:D]  Back in my childhood, I liked Michael when he still had his original nose and he was still black with the afro.  I think my mom has my copy of Living off the Wall in her record collection, which she bought for me when I was like 8.

Now, I think he's a worthless performer and a freak of a human being.  His badass image is a total joke.  Janet Jackson, on the other hand, is heavenly.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Despite the accusations surrounding him, and the great number of bizarre interviews he has given over the years (he mentions children WAY too much), he is one hell of a performer.
They say he has to train his dancers for months before they can even begin to immitate his style.
For better or worse, pop music would not be what it is today with out Micheal Jackson.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Whats the difference between Neil Armstrong and Micheal Jackson.............

Neil Armstrong...."walked on the moon"......

and Micheal Jackson............fucked little boys
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#25]
You couldn't hear anything they were singing anyway, with the audience constantly screaming.
View Quote

I'd scream if I saw him too.
And then I'd run like hell!
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#26]
If it is true, at least he was married to a fine fine lady (Ms. Presley). He may be whiter than the guy in the movie Powder, and may also have a nose faker than that guy on top of the WTC the day of the attacks, but he IS still the King of Pop!! I don't really care about his lifestyle, but I like how he perofrms.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If it is true, at least he was married to a fine fine lady (Ms. Presley). He may be whiter than the guy in the movie Powder, and may also have a nose faker than that guy on top of the WTC the day of the attacks, but he IS still the King of Pop!! I don't really care about his lifestyle, but I like how he perofrms.
View Quote

What if you found out that, not only is he a PEDOPHILE, he is also anti-gun!
Horrors! That's different!
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone know the difference between Michael Jackson and Neal Armstrong?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#29]
It's a shame that Jacko can't age as gracefully as Elvis did. [%|]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Micheal J. is defiently the king of pop in my book. No one has come close to the accomplishments that Micheal has made. For all you haters out there, don't be scarrd. Stop tripping and give the man his due.
View Quote

Haters?  I don't hate him.  I pity him!  His life is so screwed that I would not ever wish to be in his shoes, regardless of his fame or money.  The King of Pop rates right up there with The King of Cottage Cheese in my book.  Both are worthless to me.

Let's not forget the 'settlement' between him and that young boy's family who accused him of molesting their son.  I like kids, and even worked in a daycare in college before having two of my own, but there is something wrong with a guy who attempts to surround himself with young children for sleepovers at "Wonderland."

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:55:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Major,

He's anti gun? Damn that sux.

When I first tuned in to the concert, I thought Helena Bonham Carter was singing in her makeup from the new Planet of the Apes movie!

As far as the little boy thing, was it ever REALLY true? Not defending him, just thinking about how the media is screwing up Operation Enduring Freedom, so I'm always a bit suspicious when I hear a news story.

Anyway, I grew up listeing to MJ, and he is an amazing dancer and entertainer, but last night he did seem to be out of breath. Perhaps it's because he can't breath through that weird-ass nose of his. How the hell did they turn him so white?

Of course, if he is anti gun, them I'm sorry I watched the little freak last night!

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What if you found out that, not only is he a PEDOPHILE, he is also anti-gun!
Horrors! That's different!
View Quote

Got me there! The (wo)man still can light up a crowd though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I thought he was the "King" of the androgynous chesters...
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Just because someone is anti-gun doesn't mean you should hate them. My dad WAS an anti, but not anymore [:D]. If MJ is an anti, then I won't buy any of his shit (not like I did anyway). But it's not like I'll hate him or anything.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I WAS KIDDING.

Seriously though, you guys scare me.
Praising his dancing skill??!!
You "like how he performs"??!!

Very gay.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If it is true, at least he was married to a fine fine lady (Ms. Presley).
View Quote

UPDATE: Ms. Presley is an anti-gun Scientologist, just like her mother.

He may be whiter than the guy in the movie Powder, and may also have a nose faker than that guy on top of the WTC the day of the attacks, but he IS still the King of Pop!! I don't really care about his lifestyle, but I like how he perofrms.
View Quote

So it's not important that he behaved inappropriately with children?  "Man, That Charlie Manson may have had a lot of people killed in gruesome ways, but man can he SING!" [rolleyes]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Anybody know what MJ and K-Mart have in common???(Besides being rabidly anti-gun)
-----------------------------------------------------------

--
-
---
-
-
THEY BOTH HAVE LITTLE BOY'S PANTS HALF-OFF

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#38]
"What is the deal, with Michael Jackson, Bro?"
-Three Kings.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Mike is a racially confused, child molesting bastard.

Part of me wants to feel sorry for him. He was a likeable kid and probably went through some shit.

The other part of me says, Fuck em'. With all that money and opportunity, if you STILL can't get your shit together you are really worthless. People have done far better things with MUCH LESS.

But the ones who are REALLY scary are those who flock around him...Elizabeth Taylor, Liza Minelli, etc. What kind of mentally deprived fag hags are these people?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#40]
All of his good tunes were when he was still  black.
As he became a white women he lost his natural rhythm.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#41]
There is only one "King" in the music world and Michael Jackson isn't he.  Let us compare, shall we?
Elvis: Pro-gun
jacko: anti-gun

Elvis: had sex with many gorgeous broads including Ann Margaret
jacko: detestable pedophile

Elvis: karate expert
jacko: payed a werewolf in a video, once

Elvis: hung out with the Memphis Mafia
jacko: hung out with little kids (see above)

Elvis: recorded many different songs in many different styles
jacko: every song is in the same hiccupy falsetto nancy-boy style

Elvis: such a great dancer that he was nicknamed "the pelvis"
jacko: introduced crotch-grabbing as a dance move

Elvis: on the advice of Colonel Parker, dyed his hair black from its natural light brown
jacko: on advice from space aliens and/or Satan has undergone several thousand "cosmetic" surgeries and has bleached his skin light brown from its natural black

Elvis: gave away Cadillacs
jacko: gave away overnight stays at Wonderland (see above)

Elvis: didn't wear silly costumes until very late in his career and under the influence of drugs
jacko: apparently wears silly costumes 24/7

Elvis: voice like an angel
jacko: voice like a fairy

I could go on.

BTW, Mcdonald's introduced a new sandwich as atie-in to jacko's TV special.  It's called the McJacko.  It's a piece of 40 year old meat slapped between a pair of five year old buns.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 3:38:44 AM EDT
[#42]
hehe......well put Golgo
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I hear he just started a Never Never Land chapter of NAMBLA.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Well said, Major Murphy and Golgo-13.

------
"Just beat it."
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You beat me to it!! [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top