Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 8:30:00 PM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/657141.asp[/url]

And so does the International Red Cross, who after supplying the Taliban with equipment to make Anthrax in the guise of helping them make veternary anthrax vaccines, now has the NERV to compalain about how the Northern Alliance is killing Arab and Pakistani "volunteers" brought in by BinLaden and is dragging their corpses through the streets...

The UN has the fuckin nerve to complain about "human rights violations" being comitted against the Talibans followers and those who meekly submitted instead of fighting them in traditional Afgan style...
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't we hear about the 7000 human rights violations a couple of months ago? Suddenly WE'RE the ones being inhumane. Nice bias.

It's so nice to hear my friends bitch about American policy here and how EVIL we are there, how American foriegn policy is bad out over there. Good lord.

It's just so nice to hear about how horrible we are by upholding democracy around the world in a troubled region.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#2]

IT WAS ALSO a day for vengeance. In a forested park, five men who had come to Afghanistan to fight alongside the Taliban lay dead, their bodies riddled with bullets in a final gun battle.
      The five, identified as Pakistanis, were among the foreign Muslim fighters - Arabs, Chechens and others - who are now targets for reprisal by Afghans who associate them with five years of oppressive Taliban rule.
      Elsewhere, people kicked the charred remains of Arabs killed when a rocket slammed into their truck.
View Quote

Gee, considering what these foreign lunitics did to their country what do you THINK the locals were going to do to them.  Is it just me or are these journalists sniviling crybabies, they seem to be so blown out of their minds shocked to see the aftermath of real fighting. Why are they there then?
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard the whining on the evening news, and I can't believe these f'cking idiots.  The WTC is gone, 4 planes lost, 5,000 people dead.  What comes around, goes around.  The Talaban people are getting what they deserve.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
ya know, im all about patriotism, but suddenly i see people with Gore/Lieberman bumper stickers shouting "bomb them to the stone age" or praising bush. hell, look what 9/11 did for gun sales. those of us who enjoy shooting didnt rush right out and buy ARs and AKs, we already had them. the same people you had to wait in line behind during your weekly stop at the gun shop are the same people who probably thought the NRA was evil on Sept 10th. yeah go ahead, jump on the bandwagon, talk tough, call for ground troops. but unless you show up at the strip mall with your birth certificate and social security card for the overworked, passed over staff-NCO then youre just talking smack! to the veterans i salute you. if we had more this board wouldnt be full of questions about why there's tape around mags, or how to Zero. i dont mean to offend anyone or flame anyone. just venting  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why don't we hear about the 7000 human rights violations a couple of months ago? Suddenly WE'RE the ones being inhumane. Nice bias.

It's so nice to hear my friends bitch about American policy here and how EVIL we are there, how American foriegn policy is bad out over there. Good lord.

It's just so nice to hear about how horrible we are by upholding democracy around the world in a troubled region.
View Quote

Democracy- 4 Wolfs and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.  

Or said another way "I'll keep you safe, give you welfare so you don't have to work, and take care of your every need.  Vote for me." vs  "With freedom comes responsibility.  I will give you both.  Vote for me."

In a democracy it's too easy for the mindless minions to become dependent suckling the opium laced breasts of mother government.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:51:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Perhaps MSNBC forgot there's a WAR going on and in war people get KILLED [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top