Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2001 12:04:58 PM EDT
no details yet
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm. Maybe we have an answer as to how the Bush II administration will deal with a school shooting.  Of course there can be two interpretations: A: Get sick; draw media heat away from guns                    
                B: Whoa! Yikes Lets play dead.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Hmmm. Maybe we have an answer as to how the Bush II administration will deal with a school shooting.  Of course there can be two interpretations: A: Get sick; draw media heat away from guns                    
                B: Whoa! Yikes Lets play dead.
View Quote

Starting to sound a bit Liberal there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
By the end of four years Cheney is gonna be known as the Robo Vice President.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
You read the new Doonsebury?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
garden weasel-- if your talking to me, I dont read doonesbury anymore and haven't in 8-10 years. sorry
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I feel bad for Cheney. He's a good man but it looks like he won't last a year at this rate.
BTW,  G.Trudeau and his wife Jane Pauly suck the donkeydick..
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually, neither do I. I was being facetious on both replies. It just seems that whenever I run into an uninformed, media-induced, Bush hater (such as my own brother) doonsbury is always brought up as if it is a credible source of fact and opinion.
So when a comment was made suggesting I was a liberal.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Garden Weasel,

LOL
No offense meant. I must have had a DU-induced flashback [BD] for a moment. I should have included a smilie to show what I was typing.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Honestly I like Dick Cheney, and I hope he is  OK.  I think he gave that tuna fish sandwich- eating-diner touring- ghost campaigning- senator a pretty good whuppin' in the VP debates. BUT you have to remember that illness can be a powerful tool used to overcome any potentially harmful political situation. Remember the George H. Bush response to the Japanese Prime Minister's statement that all Americans were stupid and lazy? That was a powerful statement.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
No, really, Cheney is a very valuable pro-gunner.  He is the most powerful true pro-gunner in the country (I don't trust GW).  Lets pray and hope he is okay.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#11]
OK, I'll tell you the real truth.
Klinton had this planned. [:O]
And everyone thought he bombed the aspirin factory to draw attention away from Zippergate...[;)]
He new Cheney would have to go into Bethesda and then never come out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top