Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2001 9:55:25 AM EDT
I saw one at myfavorite dealer last week.The gun looks brand new! The wood, and metal work looked superb. Has anyone purchased or fired one,and what was your experience with it? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it have a forged or cast reciever.Nothing wrong with cast if its done right,but the ones being sold now with the GI parts are  total junk.The ones from Norinco are supposed to be forged but I wouldnt even stand by one of those being fired after seeing one the bolt wouldnt lock up in because the reciever streched so much.Forgot those are M14's.Just trying to point out if there the same cast recievers as the ones going on the parts guns now,with a diffrent name. I dont know but I would find out for shure.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe their receivers are supposed to be cast. The parts are supposed to be GI.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top