Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2001 8:38:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
brouhaha-  Sorry to hear about your ferret.  We lost our rat last year and it still hurts. You just need to focus on the wonderful life you provided for her.  My deepest sympathies. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry to hear about this. I went through the same feelings when my albino ferret died. They each have their own personality, and are easy to get attached to.

Edited cause I can't spell this morning
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear about you pet.

( I thought this post was about the .50 upper! [;)] )
c-rock
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear about you pet.

( I thought this post was about the .50 upper! [;)] )
View Quote

I thought the exact same thing.  Sorry to hear about your ferret,brouhaha
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Brouhaha,

Sorry to hear about the pet.

I looked for you Sat. at Carter's, but saw no AR-xx's there being shot.

This saturday the bride and I will be there from 8:30 - 5:30 or so taking CHL.

My sympathies guy....
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
What's bad fellas, is the fact that I acted more openly upset than Brouhaha did.  When the vet told us the tumor was most likely inoperable anyway, I burst into tears.  I've only known Jerry two years, but still...  She is the equivolant of a child to me, and it's hard to hear that one of your "babies" has what basically amounts to terminal cancer.  Then again, I am sensitive to stuff like that right now because I recently found out that my grandfather must have had a stroke when he went into the hospital and that his prostate cancer can't be operated on because he's still too sick.  On top of that, I find that my grandmother has officially been diagnosed with Alzhiemer's.  We all thought it was just my g-father being paranoid.  So, anyway...please forgive the tangent.   [%|]
What made me mad about going to the vet today, is the fact the vet pretty much knew there wasn't anything that could be done and wanted to charge us the $600 Brouhaha mentioned just to let us know for sure what was wrong.  Gee, how compassinate huh!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top