Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2001 8:10:07 AM EDT
[img]communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OQB0cOIUdV5BCN3FZlrD4QOf9P6brlb6J783IPUhX7qhH4j7ESqfRYYpqA09eGVz5bM67Zc*Fd8z73TvsdfJJJ7JFCn7wSuy/kimber_eclipse.jpg[/img]

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!  Funny thing, my wife wants one of those for herself!

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So how did you pull that one off?  
View Quote

Lots of whining. [:P]

Actually it was our first anniversary and we were both trying to suprise each other.  She put the receipt for the pistol in a giant Nordstrom box, knowing that I hate it when she buys me clothes.

I bought her a strand of pearls (god it is going to take forever to pay that off) and cut out the middle of a book on jewelery so that when she opened her present she would think it was just a cheap book.  She was very excited when she saw the small jewelery bag in the middle.

So all in all a good day for both. [:)]

Now I just need to figure out how to get her to buy me an M1A for Christmas. [:D]

GBT- Must be nice to have a wife like that.  The most suprising thing about this is that my wife was a die hard anti when we met.  I know she tolerates it now but didn't think she would actually support it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought that I was the only one who named guns after family members.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
She got any single sisters? [:D]

By the way, sweeeeet gun.

Jamie
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm jealous...of the Eclipse[:D]

I've been eyeballing those for several months and trying to decide what I want more, an H&K tactical or the Eclipse.

I would say "let us know how it shoots" but I already know. All Kimbers shoot great!
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#8]
You certainly do!

How's she group?
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Let me tell you how great my wife is:

Saturday evening, at "our" babyshower "we" are receiving gifts from friends and family for our son to be born in Jan '02.  All of the gifts are for him and the mom-to be.  My wife hands me the last gift to open, and its a little heavier than all the rest.  I open it, its the Makita 12v 1/2" chuck drill I've been looking at for 6 months.  She thought I should get a gift that I'd like.

Valentine's day I deliver her flowers to her job (nothing shows you care like flaunting it in front of her co-workers!).  That night she hands me a box to open...its a new CRT flolding clip knife!  What a gal!

Two years ago were watching tv one night.  She turns to me and asks, "Do we have a shotgun?"  I replay, "No..."  She says, "Don't you think we should have one, just in case?"  Three days later I had my new Mossy 590.

Before we were married we discussed what each of us might want for a wedding gift.  I said a gun-safe, she said "you got it".  And I did.

I AM the luckiest guy on earth.
Pepper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top