Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2001 4:31:10 PM EDT
we went and saw Jane's Addiction, which was BTW totally kewl...danke Pleather...I had such a great time..though how could I not given the circumstances??...looking forward to moving back to Phx...we are all gonna have a ball.5!
xoxo, bratty

ps...we bought matching shirts & panties at the show...ain't that sweet...[}:D]

edit...i KaNt SpEel sO Gud
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard several guys at work state that the concert was real "kewl"...BTW: WTF is Janes's Addiction ???[;D]

You young'ins and your music...Any way, when are you and Derrick moving to PHX ???

P.S. don't harm our "TOPCRUST" [:D]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
... Bratty, it's is so kewl to see you here again. Sure looking forward to you and whats-his-name as neighbors soon!

... and yes, Jane's rox! (did Dave N. show up?)
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've heard several guys at work state that the concert was real "kewl"...BTW: WTF is Janes's Addiction ???[;D]

You young'ins and your music...Any way, when are you and Derrick moving to PHX ???

View Quote

P friggin S !!!
... my gawd man Jane's Addiction is 15+ years old!
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

P friggin S !!!
... my gawd man Jane's Addiction is 15+ years old!
View Quote

Like I said...WTF is J/A ...I listen to Beethoven and Led Zepplin...[;)]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
HEY, I thought this was going to be a pictoral posted by bratty!!  I want my PICS[:P]

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#7]
matching shirt & panties [shock]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
HEY, I thought this was going to be a pictoral posted by bratty!!  I want my PICS[:P]

idaho-ar15
View Quote

... ah yes, the famous black Doc Martin's, stockings & skirt on a rocking horse pic.
Oh, the humanity!
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, Jane's Addiction, what a waste of good money.

Don't tell us, show us,
Ice
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#10]
"So, last night I borrowed TopCrest's girlfriend"

This thread is not what I was hoping for!!

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad you had fun.

But.....

JANES ADDICTION SUCKS!

Talk about about a bunch of liberal, p.c., pole smoking (by their own admission), girlie boys, junk addicts, and new age queers.

Sure, I remember their first album back in the eighties. I'd always pop it out of the tape decks at after bars and pop in some decent music (Operation Ivy, Skrewdriver, Forced Reality). For some reason I always seemed to piss those frat boy types off. Oh well.

Anyway, glad you had fun.

Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"So, last night I borrowed TopCrest's girlfriend"

This thread is not what I was hoping for!!

Just kidding.
View Quote

LOL, we think alike. [:D]

J/K
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#13]
isnt Skrewdriver a british white power racist skinhead punk band?
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, you are correct...well sort of.  British Nazi Oi band.  They were part of the boneheads that gave skinheads such a bad image.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#15]
HA...we had FREE TICKETS!!...though it did cost for the clothing...and OMG are drinks expensive there...I have been listening to JA since the late 80's[not long after they did the Jane's Addiction album]...I don't care that they are 'liberal junky homos'...Rage Against the Machine are a bunch of commies...and I have paid to see them more than once...

I totally love that band...I don't have to agree with the politics to dig the music...blah blah blah...Senor Navarro was there...sexy sexy man he is...the showgirl/strippers were pretty bonus also. Great stage show, perfect sound.

Tonight though, I went and saw Supersuckers...they fecking rocked!!! But, I had to stay sober as not to fall asleep...LOL...dug it anyways...

Der and I will be back in Phx Dec. 1....moving in next to CavArms...Glockmiester...Caswells...should be pretty tight, eh?

As far as pics go...I promised TC that I would 'return the girl in one piece'...and I kept the poloroids......

...bratty

ps...I saw Op Ivy when I was like 14 years old...I'm not a big skrewdriver fan...though me do likes The Business

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, you are correct...well sort of.  British Nazi Oi band.  They were part of the boneheads that gave skinheads such a bad image.

USPC40

Sorry, Skrewdriver didn't give anybody a bad name. Every fucking idiot that went on a talk show or 48 hours gave skinheads a bad image. The media had the biggest part in it, focusing on the biggest baffoons they could find.

And not all Skrewdrivers stuff was white power. Ever heard any of their early stuff? And no matter their politics, they rocked. Just about every skinhead and punk I've met (no matter how anti-racist) loved Skrewdriver.

So yeah, I know what you mean Bratty about listening to bands whose politics might not be your own. But still.......

JANES ADDICTION SUCKS!

I guess I'm just not partial to fag rock.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Is this a bad time to mention my George Michael CD collection?

j/k. D.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#18]
When I saw Perry Farrel wandering the crowd at Lollapalooza in '93 I figured he couldn't live too much longer. He looked unreal. Gaunt,sickly and much like a Jim Henson creation from The Dark Crystal. I am still hoping he'll get together w/ Curt Kobain soon and form some kinda super-suck-group. He could even borrow my Benelli.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is this a bad time to mention my George Michael CD collection?

j/k. D.
View Quote

Is there a good time? [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top