Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2001 3:51:11 PM EDT
I've been saving my brass when ever I shoot any of my guns for the possibility of selling it. Are there any hassles with shipping it via the USPS?
I don't think there should be but you never know.
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold some on ebay & shipped USPS.  The counter guy said I probably could get more for it if I'd relaoded it.  

No problems.  Of course, that was pre-Sept 11th.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
i took some new IMI brass to the local ups branch and they wouldn't take them when they opened for inspection--i later took them to an express type place and shipped them ups but i labeled them brass parts....Dick
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shipped brass USPS with no problems. Pack it tight in zip lock baggies so it doesn't rattle, and fill the empty spaces in the box with styrofoam peanuts. I shipped mine Priority Mail and they never asked what was in the box. I've also received brass this way (I usually trade calibers).
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe, if I decide to sell it and don't get any better offers [:)]

Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been saving my brass when ever I shoot any of my guns for the possibility of selling it.
View Quote

sharky30,

Say...a dollar a pound...do we have a deal?

Ai
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top