Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2001 7:00:30 AM EDT
I think something similar to this was posted a while back, but I have to share this.
While driving to pick up my wife from work on Sunday, a beat-up full-size van pulled up along side of me at a red light. I noticed that there were 2 adult Mexican males sitting in the front seats, and about 6 people of various ages in the back. They pulled in front of me at the next light to turn right. There was a white sticker on the rear window of a donkey standing up and pissing. It was pissing on the word America.
Really, really sad.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn.......you should have called INS......
They prolly are pissed off because they were told its not free and they had to work for a livin......POS
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw something similiar. A bumper sticker with the Calvin and hobbs character pissin on the U.S. Flag.
I got so mad I followed them, they ended up at a Del Taco. I usually have some day-glo orange spray paint for my work and thought it needed a little touch up, or cover up. I also noticed they locked the doors but one door had a seat belt looped down outside of the door. I remember reading how the serrated portion of my Emerson Commander was very good at cutting seatbelts........
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Boy Howdy !!!!  Me and the rest of the " good ole boys " down here in the south would hafta disicipline those folk .... teachum' a lil respect ... bitch slapum' so to speak. [}:)]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a simular thing about 15 years ago in Washington,DC. Back then the NRA HQ was in DC. A buddy and I decided to take a day and go there, check out the museam, etc. We ran into a bunch of ragheads protesting the US Gov't. on a street corner. I was so pissed that these fools could be in this country, and be protesting it! I asked a cop that was watching them why he didn't tell them to get lost. He said,"they have a permit". It was the first time I had seen something like this in person. Naturally, I had to tell them what I thought about them brfore leaving, but I'll never forget my feelings of outrage at it all.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Outrage about sums it up. Anyone who comes to my country, has a taste of true freedom (which many have died for), and yet deliberately shows an insulting lack of respect for the land they live in needs to have their liver and kidneys turned to pulp via a baseball bat.
If I moved to Italy, Borneo, or whereever, why would I fly the American flag and put my ‘Piss on Borneo’ sticker on my car??? I wouldn’t.
The disgusting thing is that these sacks of crap will never leave. They’ll keep flying their foreign flags and trashing our land while living free. I hope someday they will open their eyes. Until then, I would rather save the life of a dog than save their’s if I had to choose.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]
If they want to have a sticker showing someone pissing on the American flag, piss on their car and them ask them how they like people pissing on things THEY treasure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Leave a little note on the windshield saying, "remove the sticker from this vehicle before I remove the vehicle from the sticker".
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Just yell "La Migra" (immigration).
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I say that any foreign or domestic asshole that does not mind breathing our air, eating our food, using our services and enjoying our freedoms should be deported and sent back wherever they came from.

In the case of natural born citizens displaying such crap I think they should forfeit their vehicle.

[uzi][pissed]
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Deportation sounds good to me.

Moose
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#12]
In the old days, they would get a major ass whipping. Now days, well, if you get convicted of misdemeanor assault or battery in CA, you forfeit your right to own firearms for 10 years following the date of conviction. Next time you're at a bar and some ahole insults your woman, it's better to just leave. What's this world coming to? You can't even have a bar fight these days. :)

mattja

mattja
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#13]
And to add to that, if you spank you kid with anything but your hand (like my dad used to do with his skinny, early 1960's style belt), you can be convicted of misdemeanor child abuse, and you also lose your weapons for 10 years.

Here's my favorite one:

"Threatening to cause death or great bodily injury to another person. (Penal Code §
422)"

So, if you're at a bar and someone gets in your face, and you say "Get out of my way or I'll break your legs", in theory, you could be convicted of PC422, and lose your guns for 10 years.

mattja
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Bring out the deportation van
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#15]
i would'nt be surprised by that,
i ran a shop in cali for a long time,first as a foreman,then as a supervisor,when i first walked in the door,i ran a crew of all mexican's for about 7 years,once you gain there trust and learn some of the language,sit and drink with them after a 12 hour day,
ROOFING,you get some insight to what and how they think,and one of hier firm beliefs is that the white man or whatever is weak,we beat them a war many years ago,and they are slowly taking thier country back,meaning(CALIFORNIA,TEXAS,ARIZONA,TEXAS,)even though they will work like dogs to make consruction company owners millionairs,and execpt low wages,they are buying property and slowly gaining seats in local government's,why do you think spanish is becoming a second launguage here.
most of the guy's i worked with have strong family values and are good people. and they have an objective.
but there are the one's,just like in any race that are bad apples.
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#16]
A la madre! Chinga les!
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#17]
FYI,
In the Mexican professional soccer league there is a team called "Club America" or "El America".  One of their traditional arch rivals is the "Chivas" (goats) from "Club Guadalajara".  I,ve also seen the sticker and I'm certain that it dipicts the "Chivas" soccer team pissing on the  "El America" soccer team.
Link Posted: 1/29/2001 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#18]
There was no 'El' in front of the word America. If it was intended to represent a sports team, it was in really bad taste.
Auto stickers are common in Moreno Valley which depict 'Calvin' wearing a sombrero and pissing on the word 'La Migra'. The worthless asswipes that put these on their autos are insulting the agency that does its best to secure our land from foreign enemies.
Can you say 'LAW rocket'!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2001 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#19]
have stickers made up of a rotweiller pissing on a chihuahua and saying pisss on wetbacks! then follow them to where they're going and put it over top of their sticker! You know i have nothing against hispanics in general, they have shown themselves to be regular people! But the f'n mexicans are lazy, uneducated, can't even speak spanish correctly, here illegally and they have the nerve to be arrogant! I vote for machine gun nest with standing orders to shoot anyone walking north on the Mexican border!By the way i am not talking about americans of mexican descent , i'm talking about ones who sneak across the border at night because they know they aren't welcome and then have no intention of becoming americams and contributing to this country and think they are entitled to treat americans as second class citizens when they aren't citizens at all!
Link Posted: 1/29/2001 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#20]
have stickers made up of a rotweiller pissing on a chihuahua and saying pisss on wetbacks! then follow them to where they're going and put it over top of their sticker! You know i have nothing against hispanics in general, they have shown themselves to be regular people! But the f'n mexicans are lazy, uneducated, can't even speak spanish correctly, here illegally and they have the nerve to be arrogant! I vote for machine gun nest with standing orders to shoot anyone walking north on the Mexican border!By the way i am not talking about americans of mexican descent , i'm talking about ones who sneak across the border at night because they know they aren't welcome and then have no intention of becoming americams and contributing to this country and think they are entitled to treat americans as second class citizens when they aren't citizens at all!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top