Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 9:14:04 PM EDT
Guys.
[b]
ORIGINAL THREAD ----->  MOVED TO THE "TEAM" FORUM.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=68548[/url]

[/b]

Hey GovtThug --  I deleted your one post (re: the "private places")
Please keep it a bit more tame.  
Thanks !
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That's cool, but could you have moved it a few seconds later so I could have seen Page 2 also. As it was Page 1 was great.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
At least [b]you[/b] got to see page 1. [:(][:(]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
You didn't miss anything, only a couple of members trying to remind those posting the moronic Photoshop treatments that posting such crap at a time when oneshot is trying to get his butt out of a sling with that agency can only hurt him.  Oh, yes.  And reminding them that he, oneshot, has to live there after this is over.  

Yup.  Real works of genius.  Maybe ten or twelve of you can get together and muster a room temperature IQ between the whole bunch of you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You didn't miss anything, only a couple of members trying to remind those posting the moronic Photoshop treatments that posting such crap at a time when oneshot is trying to get his butt out of a sling with that agency can only hurt him.  Oh, yes.  And reminding them that he, oneshot, has to live there after this is over.  

Yup.  Real works of genius.  Maybe ten or twelve of you can get together and muster a room temperature IQ between the whole bunch of you.
View Quote

Heh, that was indirectly referring to me.  As a matter of fact my IQ was 78 last time I checked, which is easily above room temperature.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Come on...Fess up...You cheated on the IQ test, didn't you?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am honest man, 78 is no shit.  I am as smart as a tack.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Um...  are you serious??  78?  or *178* ?

Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Um...  are you serious??  78?  or *178* ?

View Quote

I said 78.  It's not the stratosphere, but I am a solid handful away from familial retardation.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#9]
RBAD... does this include links to external parody sites not hosted by or affiliated with AR15.com??? Please say no.

I am working on another little treat... heh heh heh. I think it is appropriate and I do NOT use any images of the people of their real site.

[}:D] [}:D] [}:D] [}:D]

Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:18:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Why the Mod forum? Why not the Team AR15.com forum, where the access would be limited but we could still have fun with it?
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:21:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
RBAD... does this include links to external parody sites not hosted by or affiliated with AR15.com??? Please say no.

I am working on another little treat... heh heh heh. I think it is appropriate and I do NOT use any images of the people of their real site.

[}:D] [}:D] [}:D] [}:D]

View Quote

Haha !  

Just make sure we don't complicate matters for our member prior to his trial.    [;)]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the Mod forum? Why not the Team AR15.com forum, where the access would be limited but we could still have fun with it?
View Quote

I like GT's idea. Sounds fair to me.
View Quote

DONE !  Excellent idea.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#15]
And while you're at it, why doesn't somebody stop by the hardware store and get a big bag of nails for oneshot's coffin.  

You people don't care that oneshot's in trouble.  You just want to have some fun without regard for what it's going to do to his life in that town.

'Bunch a selfish, childish, one way morons...
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Actually, I have little doubt that some moron or morons have already been busy with the emails.  Just because they paid $60 to be a member does not mean that they actually have a brain.  

Also, to offer the opinion that oneshot's life after adjudication is going to be miserable anyway, in no way justifies taking actions that practically guarantee that the boys will be unhappy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Dave G,
try using a bit of tact
in your critcism.
Your replies make you
sound like a presumptuous pompous ass.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:35:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[

View Quote

are you serious?? my last IQ test was a shade under double taht
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Haha !  

Just make sure we don't complicate matters for our member prior to his trial.    [;)]
View Quote

I am VERY sensitive to that fact. That is why I am not using any of the images of the original site so as to not target any one individual at the PD. This is not a personal criticism against any specific officer, but the department in general. I know where the line is and this is more than appropriate... plus... (I am giving myself away here...) you have to be able to understand German to be able to read the parody site. It will be hosted at Angelfire and will make no reference to AR15 or any specific situation. It is just a private citizen exercising their rights under free speech to use parody (which is specifically protected under definition of case law) to express my views of the police state.

Anyone who lives in fear of the reprocussions of such expression has already forfeited their First Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top