Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 2:19:05 PM EDT
Just got this email and thought is was interesting.

What's Wrong with Bill Clinton?

No one can deny that Bill Clinton is one of the greatest orators of the 20th Century. Despite his many failings, he could deliver a speech and really connect with his target audience.

So, what was wrong with him on Wednesday night when he delivered a speech to his alma mater, Georgetown University? Many pundits have discussed the content of his speech, where he seemed to blame America for the Attacks of September 11. But what everyone seems to be avoiding is the fact that something appeared to be wrong with him.

He flubbed words without correcting them, he slurred words, he was rambling and incoherent, his looked glassy, he swayed as he spoke and didn't have his regular energy.

Some have said he looks tired, others have mentioned cold medications and others have said he just looks drunk.

Watch the video and decide for yourself.

[url]http://GOPportal.com/video/billclinton.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Uhhh, is this a trick question?  It would be easier to answer What is not wrong with him.
View Quote

Yea, Yea, I know that.  That was the title of the email I got, so that's the title I used.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
[%|][BD][:X*][(:|)][:K]NUFF SAID [;D]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Something tells me it's wrong to hope it's terminal. [}:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thankyou GBT! ROTFLMAO!
[beer][beer]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
What's wrong with Bill Clinton?

He is still breathing.

Semper [b]IF...

IF that dope smoking, draft dodging piece of $hit would have stayed in Arkansas![/b]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top