Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 9:34:48 AM EDT
Got this from a buddy, thought it was pretty funny. No offense intended to our Canuck members[:)]

The Canadians are finally going to help america with the war on terrorism.

They have pledged 2 of their biggest battle ships, 600ground troops and 6 fighter jets.

After the American exchange rate we ended up with 2 mounties, 1 canoe and a flying squirrel.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm offended. I demand this post be locked immediately. This is the last straw..the US should become our next province. [:)]
View Quote

You're bluffing.  If you want us to take your offense seriously, you'll have to demonstrate your resolve.  Perhaps you could conquer California to show that you're serious.  If you do that, an apology will be issued. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll join as long as Quebec is not included...

[:D]
Just kidding  my great grandfather was a RCMP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top