Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 8:08:29 AM EDT
Can this be possible? the self promoting, ego maniac, crook Senator Clinton  making up stories to grab headlines... or is Chelsea a pathological liar like her father?

[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/mattch.htm[/url]

or is Chelsea a pathological liar like her mother?  or are all the Clinton's pathological liar?  I guess none of these choices is a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Are their lips moving?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe Chelsea.  Her mom is a liar.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hillary:  "I WAS MIS-QUOTED BY THE VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY."
[soapbox]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Clinton family is a noble and moral one.  They would never lie to their adoring public.
View Quote

What he said!  [puke]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Could this sweet loving face ever tell a lie...?[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/p5/Q9/Zs/x684989.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Naw, hillary would not lie to anyone to get sympathy or make them forget her actions, on camera, during Bush's speech. Now she will tell people her mind was not on what the pres. was saying, she was thinking about the close call her daughter had. It's all about the children.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm with brouhaha.  There must be some kind of miscommunication...the Clintons don't lie.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Noname,
Warn us next time! I just finished eating.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Hah!  The thought of an honest Clinton, which I think Chelsea might be, is kind of interesting.  I bet she's cut off from Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. [:)]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Where shall I begin? Well how about October 26, 1947, Hillary Rodham was born in Chicago, Illinois. It's all downhill after that! Hillary claimed that her parents named her in honor of Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest! How quaint!

Problem is that on October 26, 1947, Sir Edmund was living in relative obscurity as a beekeeper in his native Auckland, New Zealand!

It was only on May 29, 1953, that he and the Nepalese Sherpa, Tenzing Norgay, set foot on the summit of Everest, and the unprecedented feat of scaling the world's highest mountain brought him a fame he could hardly have imagined.

Well, apparently, the Rodhams [b]had[/b] imagined both his name and his fame!

So even in so simple as matter as the origins of her name, Hillary is a LIAR!

But you must understand the significance of this story and other stories concerning Hillary, such as the one mentioned by Drudge.

She is simply 'everywoman' and apparently millions of her followers live out their lives through her life! I'm certain that lots of parents named their children 'Hillary' after 1953, and Hillary represents them.

The fact that she appeared on t.v. and used a national tragedy to further her own career means nothing to her minions, because they know that somewhere in NYC a mother's daughter [u]was[/u] saved from the WTC collapse on Sept 11 by a fortuitous stop for coffee. And Hillary to them represents that unknown mother!

So Hillary is 'everymother' as well. She is also 'everywife' who has suffered through a less than picture-perfect marriage with a lying cheating husband. So millions can sympathize with her and their own marital difficulties.

She is likewise 'everycareerwoman' who has been shunted aside by white males, only to claw their way back to the top and win it all in an everyman's world.

In short, it simply doesn't matter to her supporters that she claims to be Jewish and had to suffer the loss of family through the agony of the holocaust, because somewhere out there are just such women, and Hillary represents [u]them[/u] to her supporters!

So these stories that only infuriate us, serve her as well. When we complain, there are millions out there who would just say to us that [u]we[/u] are the ones who 'don't understand.'

Eric The(JustGiveUpTryingToUnderstand,YourHeadWillFeelBetter!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Could this sweet loving face ever tell a lie...?[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/p5/Q9/Zs/x684989.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Dude... I just finished my lunch. [puke]

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#13]
hehehehe... [devil]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where shall I begin? Well how about October 26, 1947, Hillary Rodham was born in Chicago, Illinois. It's all downhill after that! Hillary claimed that her parents named her in honor of Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest! How quaint!

Eric The(JustGiveUpTryingToUnderstand,YourHeadWillFeelBetter!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Thats it!
Hillary was born at the summit of Everest - lack of oxygen causing severe brain damage - leading to bizzare actions and thinking ever since [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hah!  The thought of an honest Clinton, which I think Chelsea might be, is kind of interesting.  I bet she's cut off from Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. [:)]

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Honest?  Perhaps.  Brains?  Doubtful.

What does this look say to you?

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20011108/mdf82255.jpg[/img]

Yep, that's the "Truuuuuuck!!! Get outta the way!!" HONK HONK "Truuuuuuuuuuck!!!" look.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#16]
A Clinton and honesty???

Nahhh

[i][b]You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks - Chef Southpark[/i][/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top